Dancing With The Stars: Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah Jerry can and will go tonight. His foxtrot was good though.

I want Mario gone and he should take his ego with him. He is talented but him and his partner need to practice being humble.

Joey and Monique were solid and Emmit was amazing. I think Bruno did what he did on purpose because he was laughing when he did it-if Len gave him a 10 then he should too. He gave Joey a 10 after all and his dance was good but Emmit rocked on his second dance.

That interview was revealing and interesting. They all need to work so hard to put the show on. It really makes you appreciate what they do.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jerry's been expecting to go for weeks. It was funny when Tom joked about it being the ballroom equivalent of a hostage takeover. The fans have kept Jerry in, I think, longer than he wanted...certainly, longer than expected. I knew he would get to at least this point because he has been entertaining and warm, and he has danced well enough for it to be appreciated. I think he's accomplished more than he set out to do and I think the fans have appreciated it and enjoyed him. I think most people feel tonight is the time for him to go. That being said, who knows what the vote will bring tonight. I think Mario and Emmitt are a lock. I wonder about Joey, given that he was in the bottom two last week....and moreso, I wonder about Monique, if she has the fanbase or the appeal to carry her through tonight. So, in my mind, the "loser" spot is still up for grabs tonight.

• Members

Tom Bergeron is awful. So is Samantha Harris. She is just so grating and constantly fumbles her lines. Ugh. I'd rather have Lisa Rinna over her. But could you hear Rinna screeching everytime she interviews someone? LOL. So it's d.amned if you do and d.amned if you don't!

• Members

I don't know where all the Tom and Samantha hate comes from. I think Tom does fine and his quips are funny. Samantha...eh, she doesn't really do anything for me one way or the other. Sure, they could find someone better but when I imagine Lisa Rinna, I think she would just bowl right over people and dominate the interviews. She would grate on me. I swear, I wouldn't be surprised if Kelly Monaco ends up with the gig one day. She and Tom even hosted the MDA Telethon together.

As for tonight....Bravo, Jerry. Bravo.

• Members

The right person went home and what a nice way for Jerry to go. Bergeron, who I don't mind, almost ruined it by constantly jumping in. Samantha, who I usually hate, did a good job there stepping back. I loved Jerry trying to get out of the last dance to let Kym dance with someone better and I also loved his line about it being cruel the fans kept him in that long. I loved him hugging the judges and everyone else-what a nice, respectful guy. I never thought he would do this well but he impressed and surprised me and truly was a class act. I gained a new respect for him.

I am rooting for Emmit but I honestly don't care who wins now as long as Mario doesn't. Can't stand him or his partner. I have a feeling Joey or Monique goes next although I want Mario gone.

• Members

I so agree! UGHHHHHHHHHHH.

Jerry was sad. Tear. Was Joey crying? Oy. I question his sexuality, but not because of that.

Anyway, I'm definitely rooting for Joey and Emmit, first and foremost.

Mario AGGRIVATES the hell out of me. He's so cocky and during rehearsals, he's so ANGRY and mean. And he's so nicey nice during the live show. Ugh. He drives me crazy.

• Members

Yeah Joey was crying but I think alot of people were. Everyone loved Jerry :lol: .

I am with you on Emmitt and Joey. I like Monique too so I will take anyone but Mario. I can't stand him or his partner, who broke the rules two weeks in a row. After breaking the rules back to back, I don't Mario and her should've remained in the competition but whatever. I hope peoople vote like they did Vivica and get him out.

Archived