Dancing With The Stars: Discussion Thread

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow! I actually know of every single person on this season! :lol:

Very interesting cast... :lol: Tucker Carlson, Jerry Springer? They're going to be darkhorses for sure :D I hate Springer's show, but it should be funny seeing him on the dancefloor.

I guess I might have to record DWTS becuase I am definitely watching Friday Night Lights live on Tuesdays.

• Members

Wow I love this cast!!!

I am rooting for Harry and Ashley because of what happened to Lisa last year and because poor Ashley deserves a chance to win this thing. She is awesome and I think these two are the favorites going in. I think Mario Lopez will do well too.

I like everyone on the list. Can't wait to see Joey Lawrence after all these years. Emmit Smith worries me because of what happened with Jerry last yeat. it is another big fanbase issue and I would hate to see it screw things up like last year but who knows Emmit may be good.

Jerry Springer is interesting to say the least and ABC/Disney need to stop with the Hish School Musical pimping. I watched that damn thing with my nephew and niece (also to see Brook Kerr's son Chris who was in it) and while it was cute it is not worthy of all this hype. I can think of many other people to get on this thing besides Monique Coleman. I was hoping Ali Sweeney would get on too since Lisa was asking her about since she is competitive and she likes stuff like that. She may not have done it because Harry was and since Lisa and her are friends she will probably wait. I hope she does it next year though-like Monaco she will compete and I think she would win because she has that no lose attitude.

I can't wait for this though :) .

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I was an extra years back for one of Sarah Evan's videos "Saints and Angels". She was very nice and came around and talked to each extra even though she didnt have to. I have been a big fan of hers ever since. I will be rooting for Sarah and probably a few others. As long as that Carlson guy doesnt win I will be happy.

Archived