Days: SOW spoilers

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let me get this straight. Caustin sleeps together, but then Carrie tells Austin they can't be together. And why am I suppose to feel sorry for them. Carrie is a slut, and Austin is a jerk. They digust me. They preach honesty, and loyalty, but then pull this crap.

Shelle sounds great. Poor Jack! Glad he is getting better.

Thanks for posting.

• Members

I find it hilarious that when John and Marlena made love on the conference room table, while she was a MARRIED woman, people thought it was romantic because they knew how much they loved each other.

When Carrie and Austin make love because they love one another, even though, like John and Marlena's case, she was a married woman, its considered disgusting and she's called a slut.

Ummm, okay.

• Members

With a title like that, I had to peek.

CARRIE AND AUSTIN SEX!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just said they should have a scandalous affair a la J/M in DTS a week or so ago! This is a dream come TRUE!!

• Members

This entire show is people married to who they shouldn't and cheating on them with those they really want.

The entire town of Salem should get a seminar on how to not marry for the wrong reasons.

• Members

Agreed. JER went from having big reveals at the weddings of people who shouldn't be married in the 90's to marrying the people who shouldn't be married. It's like his new thing. He does it all over the place now. And it sucks.

Archived