B&B: Big Casting Rumor

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:D I'm glad Deacon will be returning. I liked him alot also.

I read somthing a while ago about Amber making a dramatic exit or entrance from/to the show. I havn't seen anything about it, I missed a few episodes a little while ago but I don't think I missed anything ... can anyone fill me in on that?

• Members

By this point everyone is swamping bed mates and sharing!!!

Fe-Fe: Nick, Dante

Brooke: Nick, Ridge, Thorne, Eric, Deacon, Kissed Dante...(Just a few)

Stephanie: Eric

Bridget: Nick, Deacon, Dante, Kissed/Lusted For Ridge

Taylor: Ridge, Steve, Kissed Nick

This is just a few in the last few months/years.

• Members

There was an in-store autograph signing and I happened to be there on the day he was doing it. Me and my sister were the first two in line. Neither of us were avid followers of B&B, but we were there for shits 'n giggles. Plus, I remembered himfrom SuBe, and whether or not I follow a particular soap, I'm all about meeting any actors from the daytime genre.

Anyway, he got there and there were 4/5 of his "people" standing around him, and he was interested in nothing more than talking to them and telling stupid jokes... it's almost as if I wasn't even standing there. Everyone who was there to get an autograph would've been better off invisible, because he didn't even bother to look up and say hello to anyone or anything. [!@#$%^&*], he didn't say 'hello' or anything. He didn't even look up, make eye contact... nothing! He just signed the picture, kept his head down, slid the picture across the table and that was that. Not even a smile! For anyone! I saw so many people walk away with this disgusted look on their face, like, "God, what an [!@#$%^&*]."

Also, this dude who was part of his 'posse' told some idiotic, homophobic joke (of course, silently... but I still heard) and Kanan seemed to get quite a kick out of it. Dumbass. The only ones he associated with were the people he came there with. They talked about personal business and everything, but he didn't bother to say hello to one person who came for an autograph that I saw.

In short, he was just rude.

Archived