DAYS: An Old Favorite Makes A Brief Return

• Members

Vern(Wayne Heffley), who is Jo's husband, is returning to DAYS on August 20. As this is about the time Matt Ashford/Missy Reeves are meant to be taping their last episodes, I presume this means Jack's family are all there to farewell him and Jen before they ride off into the sunset, or maybe they are all attending another wedding ceremony - Jack/Jen renewing their vows and then leaving Salem? B):D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If poor Jack is really killed off before Matt/Missy leave, the J&J fans will hate Corday even more.

Apparently, NBC is leaving the way open for both characters to return in the future, so I suspect it will be a happy ending, wedding or not! :)

• Members

DAYS should give J/J a HUGE wedding the way they have treated Matt the last 5 years. Honestly, I dont think Jack dying would be that great because he has died so many times the last 3 or 4 years.

• Members

I think a great idea would be for Matt & Missy to have an entire episode to themselves, as they pick their favorite Jack/Jen moments from the past. It'd be a good reminder for younger viewers of the entire Jack/Jen love story, particularly from the late 1980s. :D

Archived