DAYS: Another actor out this fall!

• Members

The Budget Cuts claim another victim: Billy Warlock(Frankie) is rumored to be leaving DAYS this fall - either he's been fired or he refused to take a pay cut.

Ashford, Reeves, Warlock all gone soon - I don't like Ashley Benson's chances of staying on the show either.

Oh well, there's even less reason for me to continue watching DAYS. :(

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was discussed in the Matt Ashford thread in the news section Evan. :) That is what we were trying to tell you when you rolled your eyes at Days keeping Billy Warlock. Bree's article also mentioned that Benson was safe and would be moving in with Kayla. Oh, by the way Evan, I thought you didn't care for Warlock? Your posts made you seem like you didn't.

I am sad to see him go to but there is nothing for him. They could have done Frankie/Billie but oh well. Just as long as Pinson stays :)

• Members

Frankie was useless and had no story or personality outside of the Jack and Jennifer world,so I am not surprised they got rid of him too.IMO,Abby will also be out.they might keep her for now but then will see they have nothing to do with her like they didnt ever since she returned,and with stephanie in Salem I dont see them keeping Abby at all.

• Members

I don't doubt Billy was fired but I doubt that he refused to take a paycut. Billy has been around the business for a long time and he has to know that paycuts are the norm these days. Even NLG said that she making less at GH than she did at Santa Barbara.

• Members

I know I'm not supposed to mention SNS, but they are saying Billy is out for real, and that yet another unnamed actor will be leaving as well.

The backstage drama at DAYS moves faster than the actual storylines...

• Members

I am glad Frankie is gone, and I am not suprised he will be gone. Once Asford and Reeves leave there is nothing left for Frankie. As for Abby leavig I think she will stay and if Pinson leaves I won't be suprised, with this Patrick/Hope/ triangle their is really nothing left for Billie.

• Members

I'm disappointed. Frankie is such a character that, in the absence of his crutch storyline, he could have places to go if a writer were to be endeared to him. Billy Warlock is a loss to show. Like King Reilly, however, I feel that it's better him than certain others. As a veteran of the industry, I doubt he came cheap and between the return of Nichols, Evans and the speculation of Mascolo joining them (which seems all but officially confirmed at this stage in the game), no doubt the actual budget has concerns. Even without a huge slash to the budget, they have a budget to maintain whatever it is and, as someone else pointed out, pay cuts are the name of the game. I doubt Warlock refused one, but was probably let go, another casualty of lack of creativity on the part of DAYS' wonderful EP.

Archived