Farah Fath Posted

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it is official about Jason Cook. Carolyn Hinsey reported it and she doesn't usually unless it is 100%. But who knows.

But I for one am ecstatic about Kyle!! no more of his chin movements that tried to bring out emotions!! I hope the show doesn't re-cast Phillip. Err... hello... budget cuts!!

• Members

Kyle Brandt is a good actor and could have been written as a powerful one but JER wimped and made him the wedge between Shawn and Belle ONLY. Too bad as Kyle is much the better actor and I like his looks with MM so much more. Shawn and Mimi are cute together. Maybe Farah isn't emoting to please some fans but to me she is so natural and natural people are just how they are....that's what I like about her. She's fun and there aren't many on Days who actually are fun. (excepting some of the recent dialog of Chelsea and that between Jack and Patch, of course).

• Members

Thats freaking retarded, i hate her i really think Mimi and that entire teen gang ruined the show back then and i just cant get into them....when she said "oh were letting some people go or cuts or something sad when they leave im like hi why dont you just leave

Archived