OMG! Fox News Anchor has shouting match with anti-gay nutjob!

KLN

• Members

I. LOVE. THIS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCdT9dfrb-Q

If I could give that news anchor a hug, I so would! She was right on the money!

The other woman? Well, what a FREAK. And I just read that she's involved with www.godhatesfags.com. Big surprise, right? Ten bucks says that !@#$%^&*] turns up dead within a year. Somebody's gonna off her! "You think gay pride, bimbo!" Can you believe this?

"Thank God for 9/11. Thank God for AIDS. Thank God for dead soldiers." WHAT A [!@#$%^&*] FREAK !@#$%^&*]!!

Oh, and here's another video with her spewing even WORSE garbage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAC9t4nNxjU

Ugh. I don't even know what to say. Is she the anti-christ or something? Sitting there smiling as they talk about how great the holocaust was. Oh my God. !@#$%^&*] needs to be behind bars! Every dead soldier coming home is a punishment from God because of American accepting 'fags?' God! That's ridiculous, and infutiates me.

Meanwhile, I just went to www.godhatesfags.com, and would you believe that they actually list upcoming funerals of dead soldiers to plan anti-gay protests during the funerals? God. I'm sick to my stomach over this. They also have godhatesamerica.com and godhatescanada.com. Disgusting.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, I felt sorry for a FOX NEWS ANCHOR! *WHAT* is going on!?

Does Julie Banderas remind anyone of Tina from RR/RW?

Does anyone see the clip on the right of the ACLU defending this !@#$%^&*]? God, the ACLU is such a ridiculous piece of crap.

• Members

Oh, that's the chick from Howard Stern! I knew all this sounded familiar, lol. He has/used to have this kinda hollywood squares rip off where he had anti-gay people, KKK members, random rappers no one's heard off, flava flav, etc (so really as many random people as possible) and they'd go at it. Her children were in the square with her, spouting out the same garbage as she was.

Anyways, yes, she's a major !@#$%^&*]...excuse my language. ;)

• Members

We have those people on my college campus like ALL THE TIME. One actually refers to himself as "Moses." I don't like that they protest at funerals(that disgusts me), but they are given the right to speak. And if not, those people will sue for freedom of speech being outlawed.

I used to get mad, riled up, etc. but I just find it hilarious that people argue with him. He tells EVERYONE that they are going to hell. He wants to elicit that response.

If no one argues with these folks or even give them the time of day, then they would go away and retreat to their boring lives.

And it doesn't surprise me that the ACLU defends this behavior. This is the SAME organization that supports child molesters and other criminals.

• Members

Ann Coulter, a.k.a the Anti-Christ, was on the Today Show and she and Matt Lauer got into it about her bashing 9/11 widows in her new book. Gotta love Matt. He gave Crazy Cruise hell about dissing Brooke Shields and preaching Scientology, and he tears into psycho blonde this week.

Some nutjobs will do and say anything for publicity, and it's scary that they actually think God and Jesus would have ever agreed with them.

Jesus was the world's first hippie. He would have been at Woodstock practicing in peace and love, not protesting at soldier's funerals thinking gays are causing them to die because all they're doing is dating and wanting to get married.

He knows who true Christians are, and they're not these hellfire and brimstone morons.

Archived