OMG! Fox News Anchor has shouting match with anti-gay nutjob!

KLN

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't watched the clip yet but I disgree with this statement completely. The ACLU supports everyone's right to free speech, even the the opinions we don't like.

Again, the ACLU isn't defending what they are saying per se, but their right to say it. They are an extremely important organization that has been involved in a lot of important cases including Brown v. Board of Education and Roe v. Wade.

Trying to stifle these zealots' freedom of speech will only get them more attention, anyway. The anti-gays are doubtlessly thrilled to be getting national exposure from the [!@#$%^&*]-stirrers at Fox News.

• Members

Inside Edition said that because of Ann's 9/11 widows comment, she had to beef up her security. Well good. She should be looking over her shoulder.

Ann is going to be on Leno this week I think---with George Carlin! That outta be good. I hope George hands her ass over to her.

• Members

Julie Banderas is my new goddess. She held her own and put that whacko in her place. MIGHTY impressed. :)

That woman will be going to the same hell that she claims we all will be burning in. I will be looking down on her with joy when my time comes.

• Members

I am much more liberal than conservative BY A MILE, but the people in the ACLU have some serious issues. Some of their crusades ARE ridiculous, and I really cannot blame the right-wing for going for the jugular when it comes to the ACLU. Hell, I'm a liberal, and the ACLU pisses ME off.

• Members

That's the problem. Their "God Hates Fags" schtick was getting old and ineffective (and let's face it, probably risky) at Pride events so the way to stay in the news is to picket the funerals of fallen soldiers. They were supposed to come to Canada about 5 years ago but were told, essentially, that there would be no guarantees they'd be allowed in and possible short term detention.

Archived