Days Spoilers

• Members

OMG

I

LOVE

THIS!!!

Who is mysterious gloved hand who helps to expose Lexie? I can't wait to see that. Sami/EJ sounds great and so does the Kayla stuff. Looks like we get a party next week too. Jack/Steve is going to rock!! Can't wait until the Steve/Kayla flashbacks.

Thank God for this because Days has been dullsville these past two days.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Jack and Steve are going to return during Jenn and Frankie's wedding. There, Kayla will see Steve -- alive. And Jenn will see Jack -- alive. I can only imagine the drama! Wowwww.

• Members

Because JER never cares about sweeps-June and the summer was always his time. That is when all the reveals in 1997 took place especially Kristen.

I should be airing during sweeps but I don't care because ABC is the onle network that goes all out for sweeps now. CBS and NBC hold their own and then go at it in the other months which is odd but what are you going to do? :lol: .

• Members

This gloved figure sounds so much like Stefano's first time around in the early 80's. All we ever saw of him was his hand. I know there was all kinds of speculation about who this guy was.

I can't believe they would do it again. I cannot even think who they would hire to play Stefano if he did return. I don't think Mascolo is leaving B&B and Stefano is a character who needs an actor with lots of presence.

With big budget cuts on the horizon it doesn't seem they could afford someone that would demand a big paycheck either.

• Members

Reminds me of when Doug wanted to subconsciously be a father to Julie's child so he donated his sperm to a couple. If done correctly, this could be a good story! Just give me some Shelle when it's all finished. :P

Archived