PSNS: Beth Spoiler

• Members

http://www.tvguide.com/soaps/qa/

In a way I like this because it leaves it open for Beth to return but it also means we have to listen to Shuis whine some more about Marty. I guess that could use this to bring "Lucy" closer together because Sheridan won't be too happy. This also adds one more disappointment to the long and growing list of disappointments concerning Vendetta. I just hope the other payoffs I heard are worth it.

Oh and the Norma, Edna, Beth, and Al stuff sounds hilarious.

JERSoapsFan you will be happy that Beth isn't getting killed :) .

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was trying to go spoiler free, but I couldn't help myself.

I love Beth and Kelli and wanted the door open for her return, but I do not like how we're not getting any resolution with Marty...again.

• Members

This will TRULY kill the Sheridan character. No Marty=no Shuis=Sheridan must die.

I hate to say it, I love(d?) Mac, but it's absolute now.

She's not going to be quite about her child...so she must die.

Because she's a whiny !@#$%^&*].

• Members

I agree JSF but aren't you happy that are beloved Bethie isn't going to die...at least not yet?

I know I am but you are right Sheridan sucks. Although this was decided prior to the cast cuts I think and rumors are swirling that Passions is getting rid of her, Al, and Chris for good so I wonder if Passions was planning to bring her back but now will get rid of her for good by bringing her back and killing her or killing her off screen or something.

• Members

Kelly is probably only going to be gone for a few months. It sounds like she will be coming back. She just doesn't know when. She will most likely return in the fall when Kenz comes back from materniy leave. Plus, she has been recurring the past couple of years. Her being cut won't free up that much money.

• Members

Yeah that is what I figured but the way SOW made it seem was her, Al, and Chris would be gone for good. Unless they just threw Beht's exit in there with the rest just because it is all coincidental.

Oh well I love Beth but now we will have to put up with Sheridan's whining some more.

• Members

Honestly, I have done that and it doesn't work. Not only that but unless those who actually count in the ratings tune out it won't do squat. Many young people watch Passions and they are willing to watch almost anything so I can't see us people tuning out and it accomplishing nothing.

• Members

Every viewer does take its toll, IMO. If you stop talking about the show and generating buzz about a show and its spoilers, it will lose fans, and it will eventually affect the ratings.

• Members

True but even when I am pissed at a show I never totally tune out. After all, the actors have to work with this drivel too so I feel bad for them that they are still working their asses off to make this work. I see what you mean though-I stopped watching Passions late last year but even then I watched sparingly. Maybe I will do that again but I will never stop totally watching any of my shows. It's just the way I am I guess.

Archived