Y&R Spoilers for the Upcoming Weeks

• Members

I've been on All Soaps Scoop and it had some very interesting spoilers about what's going down for all those in Genoa City.

Look for someone to help J.T. dig into Brad's past...that someone is Colleen.

Sparks will soon begin to fly between Jack and Carmen

Neil won't have a very good Father's Day

Gloria is still determined to take control of Jabot, despite all that's going on with John

Sharon will still be pulling Brad closer to her, but she is also trying to get close to Nick as well

Nick schemes to keep Brad from being on the Newman board

Jack feels that the new Victor is a big weakness and decides to exact revenge

Kevin contemplates on going back to his evil ways

Jack pieces together that the bump to Victor's head could be for the change in behavior

Look for Victor to be going on a trip (Eric Braeden will be off the show for a few weeks)

Brad's secret will cause problems in his relationship to Victoria

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I KNEW, KNEW, KNEW Jack was going to try some underhanded scheme while he thinks Victor is losing it. This man never learns. Victor could outmanuever Jack while in a coma. :lol:

I also thought (at first) maybe the headbutt during the carjacking might have knocked some of Victor's screws loose, but I don't know. He's not doing anything detrimental to his family or his company, so i think jack is setting himself up for yet another disappointment.

Jack and Carmen. Um, no. :mellow:

Sharon screwing Brad, but still trying to be close to Nick. What a surprise. :rolleyes:

• Members

What gets me is how even with John's health possible health problem; Gloria is still determined to try to scheme to get Jabot....When is this trick going to get busted? It's beyond silly to keep her little schemes going without her to suffer some payback.

Skin Cream Killer has got to get what she so richly deserves!

• Members

She turns me completely OFF. So much so that i just read that part of the spoiler and erased it from my mind. :lol: I think the actress is FABULOUS. But the character just irks me to no end. And why are they trying to make us sympathetic to her character now? After the [!@#$%^&*] she's pulled? And seeing how EVERYTHING she schemed up to this point has backfired, WHY is she STILL trying to get at Jabot? :rolleyes: All this bug-eyed heifer had to do was sit back, spend John's money, and live the life. But because Jack and Ashley don't like her, she has to keep up the BS. :huh: If anyone is mentally unstable, it's her, not John.

• Members

The Skin Cream Killer...I want to bang my head.

Speaking of which, LOL at Jack thinking that Victor's headbump might have something to do with the change in his behavior.

I still think he's smoking the bong.

• Members

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Jack is the Cliff Barnes of daytime dramas. This man is his own worst enemy, and he insist on learning the hard way.

I was in Sharon's corner, but I now truly feel that her and Nick should get a divorce. This is one sick relationship.

Either Victor is setting up not only Brad, but Nick and Victoria, or his elevator stops five floors from the top. We'll just have to wait and see.

And.......I wish Michael Myers would mistake Gloria for Jamie Lee Curtis and gut this bitch. She is now stomping on my last nerve, and has been for some time now.

• Members

SOW the new one says that when Victor head-butted that guy during Nikki's car jacking that it caused something off in him, which is why he's being nice and Jack is going to take advantage of that.

Eric Braeden is exicted about this story. Apparently when Lynn Marie Lathman took over as H-W and head dinner with EB this is the story they discussed. She says she researched this and it is something that could happen, which made EB even happier!

• Members

I hope their plan to redeem her fails. I can't stand Ashley AT ALL and Jack plucks my nerves, but from time to time I like him. He has some of the best one-liners EVER. And that withering look he gives people. :lol: Plus I love John. So for her to get away with what she did to the company would be really messed up. I hate that Michael is going to really get burned behind her stupid ass "plan" to make Jack and Ashley pay for not liking her. :rolleyes: Thinking she was going to save the day while making her stepkids look like bumbling idiots. Instead, she damn near ran the company into the ground. <_< She needs to be checked. I think they were too hasty in killing Terrible Tom off. :lol:

• Members

I think that's what I don't like about this story either. I keep getting the feeling that Gloria will either hang Michael out to dry when it all comes out and he gets the brunt of the problems resulting it; or his will be pulled even more into Gloria's web of lies.

• Members

Michael and Kevin (who should be behind bars his damn self) should tell Horia to f--- off. She is one of the most selfish people on that show, and that's saying something. I don't like Ashley at all, but she is taking on the mantle of being the head of the family, and doing it quite well rigght now. Jack needs to just leave Victor alone, before he gets burned once again (that story between them is so old).

I do like this story with Victor, provided it leads to him having some type of mental and physical problem that will finally bring his family together. But........I want TGVN back so he can bury Brad once he finds out that he slept with Sharon.

Also, Nick and Sharon should just carry cameras with them, record their extramarital affairs, and turn them into celebrity sex tapes, so they can make some money off of them. Hell, if all these two people are going to do is cheat on each other, might as well earn enough money to finally buy a house of their own and get the hell off of that ranch.

Archived