Y&R Spoilers for the Upcoming Weeks

• Members

She's about 30 and he's in his 50's, so that's not that far away from Carmen in her 20's which you think is gross. :huh: Plus, he was married to her mother and was her stepfather for a while. She's already married to Brad, who was sleeping with, engaged to, and nearly married to her mother too (albeit long ago). For them to pair her with Jack, especially after she's already with one of her mother's former lovers already, is a no-no. We don't want Brooke and Bridget, Part 2. Victor nearly burst the blood vessel in his forehead trying to keep her away from Brad, who is small potatoes when it comes to Victor's real feelings for Jack. Plus, can you just imagine if she gets with Jack and Nick gets with Phyllis? WTF? That would just be TOO much, and too close. *UGH*

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well yeah but all shows are incestous - especially the Bell soaps (oh and Passions lol) - I don't want Bridget and Brooke Part Duex but it would be one hell of a ride. And its not horrible because Jack and Nikki haven't swapped bodily fluids in years.

Besides I think Carmen would be cute with JT - I can't stand that !@#$%^&*] Colleen.

Archived