Cool and Funny Gay Safe Sex Cartoon

Matt

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, let's go through this, step by step:

First guy--yeah, he looked like he was sort of seeking a relationship with him.

Second guy--he just flashed his muscles in a bar and BAM! our favorite cartoon slut went home with him and spread 'em. We can see that this guy screwed him about 20 ways to Timbuktu.

Third guy--slut sees a guy who flashes him a smile and two seconds later--yep, they end up in the bedroom.

Fourth guy--the doctor. They meet after Mr. Slutty has been beaten up. We may argue, for argument's sake, that this is 'the one.'

The point is, this isn't about the long hard road to finding a good mate. This is about an IDIOT who falls in love at first sight and gives it up to any strange man. He confuses love for sex. He's an unwitting slut, but he's a slut nonetheless.

• Members

"Slut" is a bit harsh only because Americans (and others) have tried to hide the fact that this cartoon, much like the 'game' people play in life, has nothing to do with love, but sex. The one thing you and I will probably agree on is that this guy is naive. He's confusing love for sex. And I didn't say people don't or shouldn't have premarital sex...but I also disagree that this guy was looking for true love. Because people who do that have common sense enough to know that you don't get that from a one-night stand. And I don't agree that he didn't make the same mistake more than once...um, there were three other one-night-stands, you know. And God knows how many more there would have been if he didn't get beaten up (or perhaps, had some sense smacked into him, to be poetic).

Well, yes, in America, we call it "sexually liberated" to cover up the fact that 'just wanting to have some sexual experiences' and using one person as a sex object and nothing more, really is, the very essence of slut-dom.

• Members

Probably not for obvious reasons. :rolleyes: Usually, the ones who are the most against it are the ones who can't get it, so they try to cover it up with denial. Someone is severely repressed.

Signed...

Card carrying SLUT and proud of it.

• Members

This is to Drew and Matt: my personal life is NOT on trial here. The cartoon character in the video, however, IS.

I'd also like to add, that's hardly a strong argument with which to counter my previous statement. Let's try something else, shall we?

Wow, well, first of all, that's not true, Matt. And I'll be so bold to say that if you saw what I looked like, given that you are a self-proclaimed, "card carrying slut," you would SO go after me. :lol:

My view is merely this:

One-night stand=slut, and someone who probably has too many sexual partners to count, so they're just adding fuel to the STD epidemic that is country IS facing. Of course, we make fun of RESPONSIBLE people like me, who don't have one-night stands, even though that is literally the smartest thing to do: avoid them and even, demonize them.

Now, if you are in a relationship with someone, and perhaps committed, go for it. But if you're dropping trou sooner than three months in, something is seriously wrong.

That's just my view. I'd appreciate not having my person (which is in healthy demand, Matt, though I'm rather discriminating for my own personal reasons) questioned.

--

I'm sorry, I had to add something.

I especially took concern with Matt's suggestion that only really attractive people can get sex because of one thing I've learned: it's insanely not true.

I don't normally speak so forwardly but I'll say this: I have held acquantainceships with some REALLY aesthetically challenged people, whom I've learned have had some wild sexual encounters with the most gorgeous girls. One wonders how that ever happened!

So you see, SCREWING certainly doesn't give someone a claim to fame. Anybody can do it, including animals.

• Members

I don't think people take offense at your standards, I think they take offense with your condescending, judgmental attitude. I don't offend easily and you manage to offend and flat out piss me off to high heaven on a regular basis. The way you present your ponts of view paint you in the light of an ignorant, self-righteous, bigoted jackass.

• Members

just curious. I've noticed a pattern with you and sex-themed topics where you seem to hold the entire act of sex under such a high level of disgust when you post about it I was curious if you have ever experienced it. Is it a religious thing? Just a simple moral belief? You're not giving any reasons for your beliefs, so it's a little hard to understand where you're coming from without the Why of it.

We're all adults here, right? Nothing wrong with some healthy grown up talk. :)

• Members

See I think it is socially responisible. People are going to have premarital sex, whether others like it or not, and while using a condom doesn't prevent all diseases, it does help prevent in some. I think promoting condom use is socially responsible.

But you are leaving a lot of the context out of the middle two. It isn't as simple as he flashes his muscles and the lead male is all over him. He is sitting drinking after breaking up with guy number one. Guy number one with whom he was hoping for something more with based on the after sex acts. Guy number two wasn't a quick lay it is what is most often called rebound. The fact that the lead guy wants to use a condom shows he's trying to be safe and that guy #2 is a user. He's taking advantage of the situation. Is number two love? No.

The third guy you also have left out the context of the situation. He is hitchhiking, while yes that's not the safest thing, but it's probably not something that he is doing because he has a ton of support. He is doing it because he has no other alternative. When we do get to him smiling in bed, we realize that this guy has charmed him, and misrepresentated himself. The lead male has been convinced into believing guy number three was someone he wasn't.

You skipped over the guy he was kissing in the alley, which is another example of the young man being lead on. He's been tricked. The gay basher was pretending to be gay.

The doctor and the young man, much like the young man and the beach guy, don't have sex. So the man has only had sex with three guys.

The thing that I see as the recurring element is that 4 out of 6 of these guys have led him to believe something that they are not. This happens a lot in life. The young man isn't painted, in my opinion, as a slut but rather as someone who is being taken advantage of. The fact that the first 45 secs (1/3 of the clip) is spent on how he doesn't feel that he has a place in life, he's made fun of by the kids and the beach scene shows that he 'should' like the girls at the beach and not the boys. He is someone who is set up as someone who isn't accepted by the world, someone who probably would really like to be accepted.

I take out of this that you shouldn't allow yourself to be taken advantage of. You shouldn't allow this to happen, but if it does, be smart and use protection.

My friends often talk about this and I've always believed that there's only one rule to be having sex, you have to be willing to. I don't see where Matt suggested this.

• Members

How DARE you ask this? I mean, sure, I was thinking it and kinda wanted to post it, but you... you took that one step too far. Too far in the right direction, yes, but TOO FAR.

B)

How eloquent. It is like each word you typed was a person, and all of them together were having a paragraph of sexy, sexy sex.

• Members

Well, I don't appreciate such remarks bestowed upon my person but I will say that I've been 'working on it' (that whole condescending, judgmental way about me). But sometimes it's hard and I feel like I take things to the extreme when people are against my views just to be against them. In this case, I have to admit that STDs piss me off and "flat out piss me off" and that's why I'm particularly vocal on this issue. I do apologize if it seems that I get carried away and my intention is not to offend anyone. But at the same time, I question how so many smart people can't just 'keep it in the pants' for a while or -- gasp!-- just masturbate instead of contributing to the astronomical STD count.

Drew, I have my own reasons for not divulging information like that. All I'll say is that sex has burned me. Not with STDs or anything like that. I'm 100 percent clean. :D But it has burned me in other ways. When I was sexually chaste, pure, however you might call it...it was for religious reasons. It was. Very strict Catholic here. But then, things got complicated and I sort of lost my faith in religion. But I never lost my faith and disgust for sexually transmitted diseases, and, though anyone can be "horny" I don't see the point in orgies, one-night stands and other forms of behavior when just not doing them would cut down on our STD spread. You know, there are some STDs that the condom is 100 percent useless to prevent. And even AIDS and the more serious STDs can pass through the holes of a condom at smaller percentages. So to answer your question, my reasons for disapproving promiscuous sex were once rooted in religious beliefs, but now, at least in my opinion, they're rooted in logic.

Honestly, I didn't even know the guy in the alley was pretending to be gay. That totally went over my head. I thought he kissed that guy and he just blew up or something and then the other gang members beat him up. So yes, I skipped him, but at the time, I didn't realize what had happened.

Putting it into context does change things a bit. Especially if he feels unloved and acts out sexually not to just do it but to feel some kind of acceptance. I could see that. That would change things a bit. I guess I just don't like it when people joke about having 100 or 200 partners. To me that's ridiculous.

Well, even that's not always true. There are different forms of rape. I don't agree that things should be so generalized. I don't believe that rule applies in every circumstance.

Well then it was a paragraph of harsh, sexy, sexy sex.

• Members

Man, this thread is getting all olde English isn't it? This coupled with JERSoapsPhan's "I don't appreciate such remarks bestowed upon my person" makes me feel like putting on a bonnet and contracting consumption.

Archived