Cool and Funny Gay Safe Sex Cartoon

Matt

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was the most ridiculous piece of trash I've seen on YouTube all week. Why, the star in it is the BIGGEST SLUT. And it's hardly responsible to just use condoms and sleep with hundreds of people since condoms aren't 100 percent fool proof and the increase in number of partners can affect your chances of catching an STD--particularly since some STDs aren't even protected by a condom!. I still can't get over that cartoon's idiocy. Steaming pile of TRASH. :o:o:o:o:angry:

• Members

it's pretty realistic to just about any relationship, gay or straight. You almost never find The One the first time out, you often have multiple relationships and multiple partners before you find the person that is right for you. I don't get why this video is so disgusting. Is it because it stars gay cartoon characters?

• Members

I'm sorry, Drew, but this slut is hardly looking for a serious companion. At least, not in the beginning. I criticized this trash on merit. Surely you saw how one guy just gave him a wink and McSlutty NOT FIVE SECONDS later was grabbing his ankles. He was looking for a lay. That's not a relationship. That's a sexual partner. He wasn't looking for 'the person that's right for him.' He was being a slut. And probably, perpetuating the chances of the spread of HIV and other STDs that aren't even protected by condoms. My problem with the piece is not a gay thing and it's not a straight thing, it's just a 'slut' thing.

• Members

I thought the guy WAS in love with the first guy, and the first guy wrapped him up in a ball and threw him into a pile of multiple other guys which makes the guy realize he was used for sex. So, the guy is looking for love the first time.

Oh dear god, why are we analyzing a cartoon spoof? :lol:

Whatevs.

• Members

First off, not everybody is blessed with the ability to go through life like you, unable to make errors in judgement. Some guys are genuinely naive. The message I got from this piece is exactly the one they give at the end of the video: the first person you meet is not typically the one you're going to spend the rest of your life with. And many people do have sex before marriage. This guy realized (the hard way) that some guys will lie, saying endless stuff about relationships and love, just to get laid. Once you can read through that bullshit, the better you are.

"Slut" is a bit harsh. Sure, he had some sex, but he seemed to regret most of the encounters and didn't get himself into the same situation more than once.

Archived