Y&R: The Episode You Can't Miss

• Members

Y&R has been getting alot of covers lately. Michelle, Sharon and Joshua must have had alot of photoshoots in the last few months. They all look great. That episode whatever it is, looks good butt then again it could be SOW blowing things out of proportions. I'm betting its Sharon and Nick finding out about the pregnancy

currentcover_sowlg.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You can always count on SOW to mislead. The "Episode You Can't Miss" is the Chrismas Carol-like episode, airing on Wednesday, when Cassie returns to show Nick how life might have turned out if she hadn't died.

Including:

***Nick and Phyllis wouldn't have slept together.

***Phyllis and Jack would be marrying.

***Lily would be with Devon, not Daniel.

***Victoria would be married in Italy, but not to Brad.

***and Nick and Sharon would still be together.

Cassie will show Nick that he can't hold himself accountable for everything that happened but that he does have the power to change things. Afterwards, Nick will go to Sharon and make a major announcement that will change everything.

This story was sparked, in part, by Lynn Marie Latham's own personal tragedy. Her sister had died when she was 28, and when she no longer felt should take the grief, her sister appeared to her in a dream. She was at peace and she had a feeling of relief the next day. This episode is also a way to explore Nick's transformation. She said she "enjoy studying characters in depth."

Also, Phyllis will try to get a paternity test, but she'll have to wait until she's further along in her pregnancy. So, Y&R fans will have to be patient.

• Members

True Cassie's demise didn't bring Victoria home, but she did stay. If you recall Jack Smith wrote "A Newman Tragedy" will keep Vickie in Genoa City. She stayed in part to Cassie's death and then I think later Victor made her interm CEO while Nick grieved.

Sharon Case said this was their Emmy show for 2006 and I say go for it! Kick ass! GH has for the last two year submitted gimicky stuff, the PC Hotel fire and then the train wreck, clearly done to garnish sweeps ratings and Emmy votes. So good for Y&R, they are staying true to a storyline that was amazingly written, produced and acted one that should have won them an Emmy this year. Cassie's deathbed scenes w/Case and Morrow where top notch and ranked right up there with crazy Ashley carring the blanket arriving at the Newman Ranch Arts Gala, the show that won the Emmy in 04!!! GO Y&R kick ass!!

• Members

I agree 100 [!@#$%^&*] percent!

This episode sounds amazing. I wish Jack and Phyllis were getting married. I can't take this nasty ass Phick [!@#$%^&*]. Here's to hoping the baby turns out to be Jack's. I mean they can atleast give me that. IMO, it would be more interesting if the baby was Jack's. It being Nick's would just be so predictable. There's enough drama in that area of the story, and now even more with Sharon and Brad. The baby being Jack's would be an awesome angle. How would Phyllis feel about that? How would Jack feel about it after what Phyllis did?

• Members

Exactly! Cassie should have never been killed off. I was shocked and really upset that they had her die. :angry: I'm also not feeling this "It's a Wonderful Life" gimmick. :rolleyes:

I guess we'll see tomorrow though.

I want Phyllis and Nick together, but I know if they get together, that baby will end up being Jack's from the ONE time she slept with him when she and Nick tried to end their affair. :lol: All these years she's been sleeping with Jack, she couldn't have a baby, but it would be that ONE time in between Nick sessions that would do it. I can see Jack trying to get sole custody then to punish Phyllis.

Of course, if she ends up with Jack again, it will be Nick's. You know they have to keep the drama going. :lol: Nobody can ever be happy long term in Genoa City. ;)

Archived