Days: Three Weeks Spoilers!

• Members

May 15th - May 18th, 2006

Bo wrestles with his decision not to tell Hope about Chelsea’s trial date change.

Jennifer wants to take her relationship with Frankie to the next level.

Sami mistakenly thinks Austin is proposing to her… but will he?

Caroline and G-pa Shawn plan a birthday party for Victor.

Shawn and Mimi begin the In Vitro fertilization process.

John and Alex come to blows, again, and Patrick breaks up the fight.

Abe presents a romantic dinner at home to Lexie; Theo unintentionally ruins the mood.

May 22nd - May 26th, 2006

Alex North is finally subdued…for good.

Bo goes ballistic when he finds Patrick and Hope together on Morgan Island.

Abby decides she wants to “grow up” and plans to use her friend Josh to do so.

We finally learn where Jack has been …

Sami is convinced her future is jinxed.

Mimi is beside herself with guilt but it doesn’t stop her from fantasizing with Shawn about their future children.

May 29th - June 2nd, 2006

Hope and Patrick return to Salem; she faces off with Chelsea.

Billie and Patrick make amends.

Max and Chelsea draw closer; he is there to support her through her trial.

Max fills Sami in on EJ’s history as a race car driver.

Sami is intrigued by her new neighbor, EJ Wells.

Mimi has In Vitro fertilization.

http://www.kwwl.com/Global/story.asp?s=2479101

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am very intrigued by E.J.!

Alex being "subdued" sounds great. Bye Bye, Alex!

Vic/Car/Shawn sounds good.

Hope vs. Chelsea sounds great!

Abby/Josh sounds....interesting.

Could Sami be moving out of Austin's storyline and will we see a Sami/E.J. story and then a Lucas/Carrie/Austin story? Hmm. Maybe fan feedback on the A/C/L/S story was bad so they decided to re-route Sami until Lucas and Carrie are over!

No matter what the case...DAYS is definitely picking up! In time for Summer, too. Yay. :)

• Members

Doesn't sound too bad. I especially love the Hope facing off with Chelsea spoiler. Hope should break her foot off in Chelsea's a**, while wearing stilettos.

Liking the whole EJ Wells idea. Hopefully they don't blow it. James Scott is cute as hell. :)

• Members

Well this explains why EJ had scenes with Sami..love that they are using James Scott with Ali, Bryan, Christie, and Austin..Maybe with some new blood this story will get more interesting..Because sami deserves better than Austin..

• Members

Well I guess hot summer Days are here!!

The EJ stuff sounds great. I would love to see Sami mix it up with someone else. I can totally see Kate breaking up the double wedding this summer (Kate is supposed to go after Lexie for scoop on Sami this week) and then Sami losing everything and turning to EJ who is her only friend. Maybe then we can get a Lucas/Sami/EJ triangle. Or maybe Kenny was right and EJ is Franco?

I love the Benji Dimera idea too.

The Abby stuff is very good and so is the Marlena/John stuff.

Hope vs. Chelsea has me all excited and I wonder where Jack has been.

Days is rocking again.

• Members

Sounds good to me. Finally some SERIOUS movement of story.

An end to the Alex/Marlena/John Saga with hopefully a WONDERFUL payoff for J&M fans and of course the arrival of this new mysterious EJ definetly peaks my interest.

Cannot wait for the week after these three, of course this is the week Patch and Kayla make their first appearances on the show in over 15 years.

• Members

I Found a SOD Article about him.I think he was joking.lol

here is the text of the article from this week's SOD dated May 23, 2006, page 4

Late Break News: Days Snags James Scott

James Scott, whose year-and-a-half-long stint as AMC's Ethan ended in February, has landed the role of E.J. on Days. He taped his first scenes on May 3.

"I'm fantastically excited," raves te actor. "Days is a tremendous show and I'm really looking forward to joining the cast. It's a happy ending for me, it really is."

What can Scott tell us about his new alter ego? "He's going to be the first gay male character on daytime," the actor deadpans.When informed that that title was tken back in 1988 by ATWT's Hank, Scott amends, "He's going to be the first British gay male character. Actually there's a mystery surrounding him -- Is he gay or is he British? We're gonna tease that one for a while."

All teasing aside, the actor says, "I know very little about him, but I'm very excited to learn about him. I think that fans of Ethan will see some similarities, and I'm hoping that E.J. will appeal to them, as well."

Speaking of appeal, Scott is already singing the praises of new co-star Alison Sweeney (Sami), with whom he did his screen test (He aso did scenes with peter Reckell's Bo.) "Ali Sweeney seems to be one of the most delightful people I've ever met," he gushes. "But I was a little disappointed tat we didn't get to kiss. I practiced on a pillow for nothing!"

Now that he's permanently settling in L.A., where he's been sporadicakky auditioning since leaving AMC, Scott can finally be reunited full-time with the lady of his life: his puppy, Eva. "Poor little Eva," he sighs. "The separation's been tough for us both, but I know that ultimately, she's going to be the happiest dog in the bloody world because I'm moving her to the msot incrediable dog land ever. She's going to have more fun here then she knows what to do with. And you know what? So am I!"

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/ja...110271&trail=30

Archived