NBC Renews "Las Vegas," "Medium," and "Crossing Jordan!"

KMan101

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like "Crossing Jordan" so I'm glad, even though I find the Jordan/Woody relationship lacking in chemistry but not as bad as Woody/Leslie. Although I am annoyed by who is going to end up on the slab in the season finale since I like that character. :(

I gave up taping "Medium", mostly because I find the cast incredibly dull and the format redundant (she dreams, she breakfasts with the annoying family, she makes wrong assumptions, she solves the case anyway, she has more boring family time).

I'm crossing my fingers for "Invasion" now.

• Members

I highly doubt Marcil would be back at GH anyway. Vegas is a good show so I'm glad it's sticking around! NBC are so stupid with this show though, if they promoted it it could be HUGE. I don't understand the move to Fridays AT ALL.

• Members

But when a network is struggling like NBC, they need to work to BUILD an audience, not lose it. Vegas has no chance for growth on Friday, it'll just keep doing what it's doing. The switch for The Apprentice was uber dumb as both shows were at a high point ratingswise.

If NBC wants that Friday night to be a success, I would've kept Trial By Jury but since that is over they need to throw Criminal Intent in the mix and let it be a lead in for another show. They aired a couple new episodes there this season and it did well. The show is bound to die against Desperate Housewives.

Archived