Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Weekdays at 2:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT on ABC. Check Local Listings.
Stream Live and On Demand on Hulu

GH: July 2026 Discussion Thread

Featured Replies

  • Member
6 minutes ago, carolineg said:

It seems like poor planning once again with GH. If they had a clear story with Ethan there would have been plot points and a 4 month goal. If, ND, stays, great! Keep moving on! But keep the fourth month arc contained and achievable in the time you have.

The Britt/Jason scenes were gross!!

Right? Especially since they kind of stalled on baby Phoebe story for a few weeks. It was built in too- the audience thinks Ethan is the daddy, and in his last week of shows we learn that was all a lie, he sets up the fake DNA, and leaves again with a bit of mystery they could pick up again if he came back. His part is mostly done, and the actual father reveal could still be told when they pick it up again without Ethan. I would have Ava and Alexis still know the truth. No need for him!

  • Replies 743
  • Views 78.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BetterForgotten
    BetterForgotten

    I just hate that the show has the mindset that Joss is somehow the flag bearer for consistent front burner status for her age group on the canvas when Emma and Trina are literally right there and play

  • AdelaideCate007
    AdelaideCate007

    It's been said many times before but what's especially irritating about the Gio and Emma thing is that GH used to be the one show you could count on to change course and go all in when they realised h

  • titan1978
    titan1978

    There was nothing so vital those scenes had to air. I’m shocked at how messy this is. There could have been a note catching people up on Ava’s doorstep, and Lulu’s about Ethan’s abrupt exit. It was m

Posted Images

  • Member
2 hours ago, Vee said:

Allegedly he thought Steve would be available in the future months after that messy exit, and he was wrong.

He didn’t think JFP was going to swoop in and grab him! I still can’t believe how much they tried to let him take over Y&R, but Jill is going to do what she does.

2 hours ago, Antoyne said:

Also if I think about the Ric kidnapping story and lack of follow-up or even anything resembling revenge I will get unnecessarily annoyed. Ava and Ric was truly a viable and perfect pairing for the type of people they are.

It was a waste of two people who could be nasty without having to go full villain, and drive these kinds of petty blackmail type stories. But now Ric is just hanging out with Sonny with zero personality, and Ava is back to defanged vamping around.

  • Member

Gio 😍😍😍

But did he like, get Drew out of the water, and then just leave him there on the dock all by himself or something? 😂😂

The cliffhanger was really good though.

  • Member

Nina is the living embodiment of a Cathy newspaper strip from the '80s/'90s. Never change, Cynthia Watros.

IMG_8848.png

  • Member

No one can say Frank doesn't have a type, that's for sure.

Put nuNathan, Officer Fitzpatrick, and Chase in a room and you have a better version of the Ford brothers than we had on OLTL.

I'll give this nuNathan a shot, but I will miss Nathan Dean. Like so many here, I thought he had great chemistry with Maura West, but I personally found him very sexy hehe

  • Member

You know Uncle Frank is the most annoyed that he has to cut loose the wooden little boy who (normally) plays James per this Maxie situation. He's always heavily doted and overfeatured kids on his soaps, which I wouldn't necessarily have a problem with (I grew up with Robin, Lucky, Emily, Junior, Jessica, Little Al and C.J., etc.) if not for the fact that the kids on Frank's GH in particular have been of extremely variable talent at best.

I am glad that poor kid is recovering from his nasty IRL injuries, but he was never a very good actor and I won't miss him if he actually stays gone, like the unbearable Violet amazingly did in 2024. I was sure that lisping brat was going to live with Aunt BLQ and Uncle Chase forever. I expect Frank is livid he didn't get one more round of scenes with Cody and the monotone James vs. his temp replacement, Finding Nemo James.

Edited by Vee

  • Member
6 minutes ago, ranger1rg said:

No one can say Frank doesn't have a type, that's for sure.

Put nuNathan, Officer Fitzpatrick, and Chase in a room and you have a better version of the Ford brothers than we had on OLTL.

You mean Ethan, but yes, they're near-identical, and as bland as Frank's mediocre tastes going back to I Wanna Be a Soap Star on SoapNet in the 2000s.

I am not feeling Detective Joe at all. It doesn't help that Jonathan Bennett now resembles, both physically and in delivery, the evil puppet from James Wan's Dead Silence. Or perhaps a yassified Bob's Big Boy.

Dead Silence (2007) - IMDb

Bob's Big Boy in Burbank offers a classic dining experience – Daily News

  • Author
  • Administrator

Damn!! Back-to-back cliffhangers. Only on GH that's for sure! I thought when Gio was telling Nina/Jack about Drew, Drew was at the inside the Q mansion drying himself off or something.

  • Member
4 hours ago, Antoyne said:

Holy cow we had a Friday cliffhanger on a Monday OMG

As it should be sometimes. ;P

4 hours ago, Antoyne said:

I have no idea who that is. Was he on GH?

What do you mean you don't know COOOOOOOORRRRD. jk.

3 hours ago, Antoyne said:

She and Rick Hearst had instant perfect chemistry and the show gave it like a month. Two chemistry magnets and you just blow it up for reasons.

Not even good reasons when a triangle with Liz was RIGHT...THERE.

3 hours ago, DRW50 said:

unless Korte didn't want a well-liked pairing with characters she isn't a fan of

That part.

2 hours ago, carolineg said:

It seems like poor planning once again with GH. If they had a clear story with Ethan there would have been plot points and a 4 month goal. If ND stays, great! Keep moving on! But keep the four month arc contained and achievable in the time you have.

Very poor planning. Moreso since it seems like ND said that upfront.

  • Member

DP

Edited by Taoboi

  • Member

A final note about last week: It really is the petty little things on this show sometimes, like Jason strolling up to the boathouse and giving FrankenDrew the nod like "Fester." How you gonna nod to a paralyzed man facing away from you who can’t turn his head, Jason? He can’t spin the block (literally or figuratively) like Lila in her motorized!

  • Member
2 hours ago, titan1978 said:

Right? Especially since they kind of stalled on baby Phoebe story for a few weeks. It was built in too- the audience thinks Ethan is the daddy, and in his last week of shows we learn that was all a lie, he sets up the fake DNA, and leaves again with a bit of mystery they could pick up again if he came back. His part is mostly done, and the actual father reveal could still be told when they pick it up again without Ethan. I would have Ava and Alexis still know the truth. No need for him!

And that sounds perfect. So of course they couldn't even do that.

1 hour ago, ranger1rg said:

Put nuNathan, Officer Fitzpatrick, and Chase in a room and you have a better version of the Ford brothers than we had on OLTL.

I'll give this nuNathan a shot, but I will miss Nathan Dean. Like so many here, I thought he had great chemistry with Maura West, but I personally found him very sexy hehe

Back up off my man, trix!!! ;P But seriously same. And DEAD at Ford brothers 2.0.

  • Member

I am sure James (and not a recast) will turn up soon enough.

  • Member

Yeah, I meant nuEthan and not nuNathan. I'm getting my soap hunks mixed up 😂

  • Member
19 minutes ago, ranger1rg said:

Yeah, I meant nuEthan and not nuNathan. I'm getting my soap hunks mixed up 😂

I can't even tell you how many times I have called Ethan Nathan. It's the actor's name and I figure someone will get my point or not lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.