My latest crush... BRANDON FLOWERS!

KLN

• Members

Alright, I don't know why I'm just now developing a crush on him. I've seen him in magazines, on television interviews, in music videos and pretty much everywhere that I can think of for the past year. And not once has he really made me say, "Hmm, he's sexy..."

Now, all of a sudden, he makes my blood overheat.

Seriously, I think he is THE most attractive man on the planet, ever. His gorgeous face that I could look at all day, his voice, his persona. He is just SO. EFFING. SEXY.

So, anyone else think so? And if you've not got a crush on Mr. Brandon Flowers, who IS your current #1 celebrity crush?

Meanwhile, for those who feel the same way as I...

brandyanimation.gifbrandyanimationltf2.gifbrandonshower1.gif

brandon61.jpgbrandon9.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Check out these videos at YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9Xs5cCgvq0...andon%20flowers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wndNb3qbxdc...andon%20flowers

I love him singing "Take On Me." How incredibly sexy!

And in the first video, he says such cute things. First, the way his leg is crossed. There's no way he's not at least bi, I don't care what anyone says, LoL.

I love how he says, "We were just in Madrid, Spaine. I'd like to see Madrid," then lets out that little breath. *SWOON* He's so soft-spoken.

"Like a polaroid picture."

"Touch."

"Briefs."

"Nude."

YUM!!

• Members

I like The Killers but I don't have a crush on Brandon or any of the other members of the band but I hope they release some new stuff soon because I'm getting tired of all the "Special Editions" of "Hot Fuss" wich is a great album but I don't see the point of re-releasing it four times in one year.

• Members

Actually, I didn't think they were amazing. I mean, they were worth watching, but they really didn't connect with the audience. Plus, they were on-stage for less than an hour, which I thought was not worth the $40 I paid for the ticket. But the opening band, Louis XIV, was really good, so it made up for the lack of time that the Killers were on.

Archived