The Stephen Nichols/Mary Beth Evans S&K Love Thread

Roman

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I stopped watching DOOL shortly after Steve "died" and haven't been back since so my memory is a little hazy, too, but I think Steve was hurt in an explosion. I do remember while he was in the hospital that somebody came in and injected something into him or his i.v. In retrospect, I don't know if this person attempted to murder Steve or just injected him with something to simulate death. I think Marcus tried to revive him but couldn't and Kayla was also there when Steve died. After his funeral, after Kayla bid Steve's coffin goodbye and before it was buried, some men came along, took it away and put another one in its place. The ole coffin switcheraoo just in case, oh, they brought him back 15 years later. ;)

Steve and Kayla were my absolute favorites. I plan to tune into DOOL again just to see them. :D I also liked the friendship between Steve and Marcus. SN and the late Richard Biggs worked well together.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

-aniticipates watching Steve's first appearance tonight and then Monday for Kayla-

I never saw them. I've seen a few clips here, there, everywhere, but I've never seen an episode of them in action. No words can express how I look forward to just seeing them on screen. If they finagle a good story, I'll be inconsolably happy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LuisFancyLover69

They're a breath of fresh air on this show. I didn't watch them when they were big but still their reunion is so poignant and so easy to watch. It's a credit to the performers (Mary Beth Evans and Stephen Nichols). I'm sure the great "The Rose" montages also helped me love this couple. That's just the best "Days" supercouple song. And to think--just a few years ago, Chloe sang that song on the show!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

From the excitement surrounding today's episode, I can not wait to watch it. That said, my favorite recent moment was not even when they were in a scene together. When Della turned to leave him and Nick grabbed her arm and called her Kayla, and then she turned around and said something to the effect of. "I've lost you, haven't I, Nick? Or is it Steve now?" So much SQUEE!

Archived