The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I think if the rumor is true, it's Edward, not Tracy.

I hope you are right, Ms.Q. At any rate, I hope GW is going to make Tracy shrewd in this.

Remos, I am glad you enjoy Ethina. I personally just can't like Kristina, because I find no positive traits in her, at all. The actress does not have the depth(yet) to give Kristina the layers and nuances she needs when her actions are so ridiculously awful. And, if I can't like Kristina, no way can I get into a couple with her in it.

I don't know if Ethan telling her she's a spoiled brat is them "beginning", though. And.....there's always GW's take on it. He may go an entirely different direction with them, with Lacy, with everyone.

I'm all for that. I'd be more afraid things WON'T change. We will see.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Re Edward: it might if it were his "dying" story. I can't see Tracy being sick generating anything either, TBH. It didn't the last time, although we got good TraLu bonding out of it-but no story.

I'd rather see her healthy and mixing it up. Luke coming back because she's ill is kind of pathetic. I'd rather he come back because Lulu is hurt or missing-which will be the story, I think-than him only coming back because Tracy is ill.

I'd rather Tracy be healthy and give it to him with both barrels. That's far more interesting to me.

As far as Alan coming back, I thought I heard/read he would be appearing to someone in a dream. Since Monica is coming back, that someone could be anyone. Monica, Edward, or Michael, just as much as Tracy. He isn't necessarily going to be Ghost Alan, so it doesn't matter. Even if it is Ghost Alan, no reason he can't appear to someone else. He appeared to Monica once as well as Tracy.

• Members

Skye coming back is more of an indication that someone in the Q's might be ill, but she wouldn't come back for Tracy.

If they do make one of them ill, and it's Edward, it would be beyond stupid not to kill him off.

I guess RC will be recurring, but get ready for the Lacy haters to go on and on about how smokin hot Luke and Skye are.

They are nothing if not predictable.

• Members

Skye has been in Tracy's face for too long and my like for her is long gone. Now, if they have her with Jax and Alexis and Edward - but no Lunacy Interuptus - I will be fine. Tracy looses too much power and self-esteem when Skye is around.

• Members

skye returns first week in august, but I have a feeling it is more of a way to either bring back alcazar on to the canvas which has been rumored or to facilitate a wrap up of jax's story. I know that nobody coming on will be more than recurring and arcs are supposed to be much quicker with a beginning middle and end in shorter cycles.

There was a SOW article on mabby/elq asher stuff with andrea bogart saying there are some run ins with tracy and some degradation which makes for good drama (ie tracy will be calling her stripper trash I'm sure). I think Asher is an AZ plant actually.

Ms. Q SID I think said Alan is back but ABC hasn't sent out release yet. Robin is taping this week coming up and that is why they announced it I guess.

BTW--This is an interesting sign...read this article on helena returning. CT says she will for sure be mixing it up with lucky/siobhan/liz and aiden, but most definitly with Luke, Tracy and Edward. Maybe CT was hinting when she said she would love helena to marry edward!! That would be awesome her living in the Q mansion and being tracy's MIL and Luke's step mom in law! LOL

http://www.examiner.com/soap-opera-in-riverside/constance-towers-talks-about-the-return-of-helena-cassadine-on-general-hospital

http://i56.tinypic.com/w8vkf4.jpg - Previews Mabby and JaSam rewind

Did you guys all see the news about OLTL and AMc?

• Members

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/canceled-soaps-get-new-life-online-2309770.html

Exciting news! I just got back into AMC about a year ago and was really sorry to see it going. Glad to hear it and OLTL will live on online. Seems like I do more Netflix watching these days through my Wii, so I'm all about online viewing. There's nothing besides the soaps and Castle that have me even turning my TV on to ABC.