The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Proper thing. And Luke not telling Tracy tracks about the same as telling her, so I'm good either way.

The thing is spoilers have been saying the Spencers are all there supporting Lucky, and Tracy is a Spencer so she belongs there.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

if she does it is offscreen! I know that much. It is almost cruel for her to tell them at this point don't you think?

IT is kinder to protect edward at this point and Monica.

This tracy is a far cry from the tracy of a few years back scheming to make sure nobody got the Q inheritance. can't even picture her in that light anymore really. Luke has totally mellowed her out.

• Members

I just watched and I have to say, it was totally messed up of Luke to leave the hospital and drink at the Haunted Star! :angry: What kind of parent, even a bad parent like Luke, leaves their child without the knowledge of knowing if their 'grandchild' is dead or alive!?!? The end montage showed Lacy still at the HS and not at the hospital.

Also, Luke was mad that someone would keep driving after hitting a child, he didn't seem to think he could have done it. He also drove Luckt to the hospital, it didn't seem like he might have been drunk.

• Members

I don't think it's a mark of either a good or bad parent, I think it's the sign of someone who doesn't know how else to deal with his emotions in this situation. Luke's MO is always to run when things get too much to handle - it tracks.

It also tracks that Luke would be angry at whomever left Jake on the side of the road and wouldn't imagine in his wildest dreams that it could be him. Inside Luke is still the noble hero who would never hurt the innocent. Something is wrong with him too, otherwise this would never have happened.

• Members

I'm watching this show one day at a time from Wednesday.

Wednesday - Luke was a riot. "Headache courtesy of your cousin Caroline and the spineless Natasha." Lucky to Siobhan "that's Carly and Alexis". Siobhan nods in acknowledgement. Poor Lukey lost those precious diamonds. As of now Carly owes him one hell of a favour.

Thursday - Robin needs a life and Lisa deserves better than the Psycho Scrubs. Luke picks NOW to have an opinion on Lucky's life….. seriously??? At least he did acknowledge liking Siobhan, that's a major plus. Cameron needs a serious spanking.

Friday - Glad that Luke came through for Lucky. I thought Tracy knew based on her lack of surprise over a comment about Jake a year or more ago. Either way works. Not feeling either the Jake or Josslyn story.

You know, I think the difference between this and the BJ/Maxie story is that there weren't any spoilers when the first tales was told, and in all honesty I don't care enough about any of these characters save Jax and Lucky. Back in the day I loved Bobbie and BJ was such a hard earned child for her, so it was all so surprising and tragic. There is enough difference between the two tales that this one will stand on it's own.

As I type this Shiloh (10) is sitting on the sofa beside me just riveted to the TV. I think Guza has a winner with this one.

Okay… Baby of Mine almost killed me. I'm hooked.

• Members

By the way, how do you all like the new siggy/avatar?

I know I said the next one would be Jane but...i'm having some trouble finding new pictures/ones I haven't used before. I'm gonna have to figure something else out.

Meanwhile, I decided to make it Leslie. My last one was Bobbie, and this one is Monica since BOTH of them have been left out of this storyline. My little way of honoring history.

• Members

He was actually drawn in by Josslyn's cancer.

But in all honesty SB, we would get a lot out of it because we watched BJ's Heart originally and both love Bobbie. It wouldn't mean anything to a 10 year old boy who only really knows Tracy and Luke on sight. Quite frankly I'm surprised he stuck around as long as he did.

• Members

That's okay, SB - I have four children, one daughter and three sons - and I don't even think Hooked can keep them straight all the time and we talk about family, lol. My daughter is the one who has been looking at the show and saying "who's this Brenda and why should I care?" Have I mentioned how brilliant my kids are? :P

Looking back I don't know that BJ's Heart would have the impact today. We knew for weeks that Jake's death was coming - years if you read all the spoilers and how Guza planned on killing Jake before now. He was a kid that was never meant to be, sadly enough. Even if I'm to look back the only two stand-out scenes were Felicia crumbling to the floor and saying "not Barbara Jean" and Tony listening for BJ's heart in Maxie. Outside of that I think it was epic because it was the first story done like that. But todays' viewers wouldn't understand the importance of the story from YT clips. They wouldn't understand how Bobbie and Tony got to that place of pain, nor great Felicia and Frisco has been before he left, or what BJ meant to Bobbie in a world before Carly existed. Outside of that is was just good soapy writing, and we still get that today. The dialogue might not always be as deep and the scenes might not be as long, but that's in answer to short attention spans not abilities of the creative minds involved.

Just a total aside, I was just over on SOC (sorry, bored, haven't been there for ages but thought I'd see what's being said) and one poster has written something to the effect that Luke "freaked out" on Tracy when she suggested Jake was a Quartermaine. LOL…. some still don't get it.