Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

DUDE. The cold is okay for a few minutes, but I don't have a jacket heavier than a windbreaker and I don't even own a pair of gloves, so yeah, I'm kinda okay with "enjoying it" from the inside. The snow was beautiful though, and it made me laugh we got it so soon after seeing it discussed here.

How cool is it to be the longest, biggest thread at SON? I think the original thread from original SON when I first joined would have surpassed this one, though. More people posted overall at SON back then.

Could someone go into more detail about how Lucky was protective of Tracy? You know I love my Trucky, with both Lucky versions. :)

Although I'll always be a sucker for the JE/GV inappropriate chemistry.

As far as Tami Lu on SOC posting about LuNacy, I don't care. She can like them if she wants to, but she whines way too much about LnL (who haven't been a couple in TEN YEARS)for me to give a fig about her understanding Luke and Tracy. Nice of her to bother mentioning it, I guess.....

You guys know I can't watch right now...but what are the feelers on the Balkan? Age wise, a past with Tracy could be appropriate. Have they crossed paths? Think they'll go there?

And for those who have their own internet access at home *cries*, please don't forget Jane's BDay on Monday !! Even on the dreaded Genie obsessed SOC, someone must go forward and represent our girl. Jane is a rare example of a woman who gets better looking as she ages (that's usually reserved for the men). She is beautiful.

• Members

Balkan: No Tracy and the Balkan haven't crossed paths...yet.

Trucky: Lucky told Luke before the wedding that he would lock him up if he didn't marry her. After the wedding he told Luke to not bring Tracy into the heist and use their honeymoon as a cover to pull the jewelry stuff. Then he gave her a head-up about what Luke was up to as Luke made her leave with him front he police station. Lucky has been very supportive of LuNacy. :wub:

• Members

Thanks, Ms.Q! I am a little obsessed with LuNacy, to the point that I am thinking of songs that would fit their relationship. Every time I hear a song I listen to the lyrics to see if they match. Haha. That is why I love posting here. I know I am not the only LuNacy freak!!!!

I agree with you, ILoveTracyQ. Perhaps JE wants to give younger GH actresses a shot at winning Emmys. I have heard of other daytime vets not putting themselves in the nomination process for that very reason, Kim Zimmer did that on GL starting with the 2008 award season. Or maybe she hasn't felt like her material has been good enough in recent years; although, her performance when Lila died was heartbreaking. That was a glaring snub. She should have had a nomination for that. This past year was pretty good, too. We shall see what comes of it.

At least she has her Emmy from the storyline in 1980 when she denied Edward's heart meds. I have seen clips of it on YouTube. It was absolutely chilling. She was amazing in that scene. It was riveting.

P.S. the only other soap couple I have been this obsessed about is GL's Roger and Holly.

• Members

apparently liz makes brook feel very inferior (cause she is a jealous witch--LOL and knows she lost lucky for now and using Aiden next week to manipulate Nik)

I'm thinking that this is Tracy telling her to buck up and channel her inner Q and that she is inferior to nobody etc! Kind of like a return favor for brook's little pep talk at the wedding when Brook said she hoped one day someone would do something like that for her.

Also the way it was worded in CBS SID was that Tracy inadvertently does something she might later regret. I'm thinking that Brook targets Liz after that and perhaps that starts some sort of catalyst for aiden reveal?