The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hmmm.... Guza's still calling it a marriage.

All of that sounds good - and I love the bit about Tracy fighting Luke. There will be no "woe is me" for la Q, but you know at some point she's going to get quiet and that's going to scare the bejezzus out of Luke.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LuNacy today. Tracy is sick and angry and scared and hurt. Luke is trying to case the joint, calm her and see how she's really doing.

Luke tells Tracy he hasn't cheated on her with Skye or anyone, that she transformed him into a whole new person and ruined him for any other women. The anniversary is very important to him because it was the happiest day of his life and she's his soulmate. Tracy doesn't buy it and says Hells is telling the truth that he is addicted to what Hells has to offer by way of the twisted game. Luke's face shows he's both confused about what Tracy is saying and giving it serious thought.

• Members

Yeah he is!

I just watched today's episode on YT and I have to say that while TPTB are giving short snippets of Luke and Tracy they do seem to be trying to incorporate more then just 3 stories in one episode. I mean, todays episode had Scrubs, Sonny (of course), BK and Lulu, Lucky, Jason & Michael, Skye & Jax, and Johnny. Thats a lot of different characters in one day.

• Members

Hi all! Been lurking or :ph34r: here awhile and when they finally validated my account, I forgot about it. B)

Anyhow, just wanted to thank you ladies (and dudes?) for compiling the few and far in between Tracy spoilers. I'm glad she and Luke have a story, especially one that made the mags! I'm not too thrilled with the whole "married, but not really" possible secret, but hey...it's a story and it's Tracy's.

Quick question, do any of you know when Marco Dane left PC or even better, the circumstances surrounding his departure? I think he was outtie 5000 in '94, but I can't remember why. I was mulling over writing a TQ fic that he slithers into and I wanted to make sure I was following the show's timeline. Thanks in advance!

Ha, hopefully I'll remember my password next time so I won't have to go back to :ph34r: .

• Members

Hey. Welcome.

I don't remember when marco left exactly...but I know Tracy left in early 1993 when she double crossed him into thinking she was running off with him and the Q money, but ended up leaving him in the dust at the airport and switching suitcases.

• Members

Ah... lets write "An Anatomy of a Spoiler..."

With Guza calling LuNacy a "marriage" I can't say I'm surprised about Soap Net's wording. I think some lurkers here got the idea from our conversation - which did happen first - then others jumped on the bandwagon. There would be too much rewriting to do to make LuNacy's marriage invalid - not after the other things Luke did BECAUSE Tracy was his wife.

Now I'm even more curious to see what it could be... what would piss Tracy off so royally? what could he not have told her these past 5 years, since they talk about everything? What about their marriage is such a secret???

Whatever it is... the "chasing Tracy to get her back" part is always good. Romantic Twist, here we come!!! wub.gif

• Members

I think it is worded oddly because there are legit spoilers that luke wants to marry tracy for real but she is too angry which prob happen mid-june-ish...

I find it odd that tracy is demanding a divorce...cause if they are not legally married than why would she demand a divorce...

I keep going back to the wording Guza said about Luke not one to sit idly by and be defeated and that he will do what it takes to get out of there....maybe he confesses something shocking to somehow get tracy freed or able to get medical attention...

Guess we will have to see how it plays out. The confession must happen sometime after june 9th when he pleads with helena to get hre medical help.

• Members

Yes, but "For Real" doesn't mean legally real. He might want a real wedding with real flowers and family around AND he might want to really look into her eyes and say honestly "I Lucas Lorenzo Spencer take you, Tracy Quartermaine... only you... to be my wife..." and for her to remember it.

Bottom line for me is we've got LuNacy together alone and not storming out on each other for at least four weeks. That's bounty right there.

• Members

Oh yeah - That demanding a divorce is odd if they are supposedly not legally married.

Awesomesauce, welcome to the thread. IMDB.com says Gerald Anthony left GH in 1993. Jane Elliot left in May 1993, I believe, so that would leave a 7 month time-span until 1994... That's probably not a lot of help. : /

• Members

I'm just freaking happy that they have a story about them . Whenbis the last tine that happened?

Tracy gas really done nothing other than help Luke support and troubleshoot for his kids since his returnn last oct.

Guza said lunacy would strengthan and deepen and renew their romance. And that there would be a romantic twist for Luke and Tracy. I'm just happy she is on screen