Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

We don't know either of those are true. But in all honestly yeah, I'd rather have Tracy off with Luke for the entire summer, or him looking for her, then have her in PC without him.

Tracy!!!!

She's on today. Carly was trying to rip Lulu a new one and Tracy walks up telling Carly to back off. CARLY brought this all on herself by stealing Michael from the Quartermaines, gave him to Sonny and created this whole situation. Carly protecting her son? You're messing with Mama Spencer's cub now, beotch!

• Members

From the insider earlier today...

Tell TF that tracy isn't totally offscreen. She will be seen being held hostage until luke leaves. People will assume at first that tracy left town because of skye/Luke. Lulu will be the first to notice something isn't right concerning tracy.

• Members

I guess Lulu is the one to get luke off his ass to go find Tracy!

That was nice of that person to drop that for me, but what I really wanted to know is once Luke goes to find her, does she get herself free? Tracy is not the rescue damsel in distress type. Maybe she strikes a deal with helena somehow (not against Luke but for something else).

I guess Guza's bit "skye will unexpectedly deepen/renew tracy/luke's romance got lost in the shuffle!

• Members

i loved that we heard the voices of carly and TRACY over the images of michael being booked and processed.

it's cool for us, but if you think about it.. it's sort of odd. It was a key moment in the story... the apex, if you will, of a storyline that Tracy had NOTHING to do with... hmmmm...

Why would Tracy's voice enter into this mess... It was odd. Odd and cool at the same time.

• Members

not necessarily - if Skye is around town and not off with Luke (which mediapics suggest) and Luke has decided to go looking for something for Skye thus making him unavailable to protect Tracy, then the connection can be argued that Luke will realize he allowed himself to be distracted rather than be present for his wife, thus renewing how much more important Tracy is that Skye's "project". Skye wouldn't be setting out to help deepen LuNacy, but Luke's reaction/realization and his efforts for Tracy would deepen them.

As for Tracy getting out herself - I'm HOPING they learned from the Toxic Ball mistake that Tracy needed him and he wasn't around. She might start to get herself out of thing - because you're right, she's no hapless victim - but ultimately Luke shows up to get her the rest of the way. I really want them together somewhere this summer. It's their 5th anniversary - maybe they'll finally take a honeymoon!

• Members

That's a good question, Lain. Her appearance was perfect, particularly since she's not had anything to do with the trial on any level. Perhaps it's just a situation where the established Alpha-Female was showing the other alpha-wannabe how it's done, perhaps it's a nod to the Quartermaines being involved in Michael's story as it goes forward, perhaps it's setting the stage for another brawl once BL is in the picture, or showing us once again that Tracy will always be there for Lulu so Lulu will move heaven and earth to find Tracy. Who knows. I loved it and I HOPE this means more Tracy outside of Luke and the HS.

• Members

this makes sense... because it felt odd. There was even an audio edit: The part where Carly said 'I wonder how you would feel if Dante went after Luke, really went after Luke' that was added later, after the taping. The audio didn't match the on camera stuff. I was wondering why they did that.

If Tracy was filling in for Luke... it would make sense that the staff would try to 'fix' stuff to make the scene make more sense.

I LOVED it.. but it didn't fit at all. LUKE would have fit. I think you found the answer, Hooked!

• Members

a lot of stuff was moved around and cut I'm fairly sure. I don't think tracy will be around to see brook lynn at all. seems like she will be gone til the fall. What would be nice is if they kept her and luke in captivity together, but I don't think Luke is going to find her and that we will be left with an offscreen tracy who still thinks luke ran off with skye and doesnt even care to look for her. I guess at least she can't divorce him in captivity!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

So more spoilers (at least Greece is an improvement over "Europe" "business trip" and "shadybrook" LOL

I don't believe the Thor one, but it would be funny. You know JE would totally play that for laughs.

Don't you think Helena needs a better hiding place? Wouldn't Luke think of Greece first thing? And is she going to pack a little suitcase of tablecloths for Tracy to wear in captivity? LOL

from dish..