• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

SID posted it.

I guess maybe he was due back last week or this week. One week the studio was dark. Wonder how much of sweeps he will miss taping . Figure the one time we have a spoiler from the sweeps preview about Luke/Tracy's relationship renew and deepening during sweeps. Reminds me of the "luke/Tracy relationship will deepen when her life is on the line that never happened! LOL

I know he was in NYC on the 23rd at broadway cares and said he was going on vacay for 3 weeks. he was in LA on the 25th with Nancy on her backtalk live show, so he must left after that . One week the studio was dark in there.

• Members

It's too soon to call him out for sweep - they can always tape him later and fit it in. Some flights are starting to happen, but now the cloud is starting to drift towards Newfoundland and effect the Maritimes. According to our top Meteorologist, we have the prefect jet-stream to make Europe and basically all of the North Atlantic a mess. This does not bode well for the 2010 tourist season.

Any word on when we can next see LuNacy together?

• Members

Yay Hells and Tracy! Next to LuNacy, T&H are my next favourite couple (followed closely by TraLu and Tracy/Ethan). They are so damn biting in everything they do and it's like watching two mother bears in the woods fighting for their families and their turf. It's about time Helena was reminded that Tracy Spencer and Laura Spencer have nothing in common except a last name.

As for TG being stuck - I'm sure he's not totally upset with more time, but he probably wants to get on with the literal show. I'm sure they have contingencies in these cases, and are filling his allotted time now with others characters, then planning on filming him on the back end. It's not as if we're in the era of live tapings or doing the show from the first page of the script to the last in order.

• Members

NLG tweeted he is still there last night. Maybe he will get out this week. I'm sure if he does miss a week of taping they will just insert scenes or move things around a bit. I'm guessing he finished his arc with Robin or the bulk of it as I doubt with him gone for two weeks and the studio dark for a week she would just be hanging in LA. She isn't really taping with others much except Ingo either I don't think.

It irks me a bit that they have Maya/Skye supposedly living in the Q house and not one single Q house scene with all of them squabbling. Maybe when Alice gets off jury duty.

This was dropped last night but I don't think it is legit...

Edited by hookedongh