Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Nope, it's still there. And I did mis-quote. The line delivered to Tracy from Luke:

Naïvety suits you like a paisley burka!

Anyone else see this spoiler yet? "Tracy gets an unwanted surprise".

I'm assuming that's Brook.

Edited by remos

• Members

Probably. Actually I'm toying even more seriously with going "spoiler free". This show is much more enjoyable when I'm "SOC Free", so why not! The bitches, liars and idiots can talk to each other, and I'll just enjoy a show that is the ONLY one to improve in the ratings significantly.

• Members

I don't miss the idiots - and there are way too many of them. But I have made some friends there. I've just been visiting and not posting and not much has changed. Same people whining about the same stuff. I like movement in life.

Edited by remos

• Members

So sounds like tomorrow is a new day in PC so I guess the "hug" was cut. People were saying today seemed very choppy. That ethan was apologizing to Kristina and there was no reaction and then he was out of the room at the elevators leaving. Lucky is in a different shirt with Maxie that is light blue that I don't think he was wearing in the medianets with luke/tracy.

SOD has Tracy's jealousy being fueled by Skye on 4/26--yippee!

• Members

Yeah.... but if the last "making jealous" is any indication, Skye can start and do what she wants but Luke isn't interested in dropping Tracy for anyone.

As for the cutting of scenes - yeah we have the mediapics to show us that a hug was intended, but spoilers as they've been reported set the various Spencer relationships back by at least 18 months if not more. What we actually saw was the Sons Spencer acknowledging their support for each other and really listening when it mattered, and Pa Spencer helping them over a hurdle in that relationship. We did NOT get any of the jealousy/favouritism talk the spoilers told us we would. Much like Luke was supposed to practically dump Tracy for Skye, but instead we got his observations that he's never cared enough about Skye to work for her the way he's worked for Tracy. Skye can do naked cartwheels in front of Luke if she wants and sure he'll react (he's male after all) but that doesn't mean she's going to get much more than a reaction. So perhaps what we have is TPTB realizing the way they had originally written the various encounters didn't ring true to the characters so they changed it, and personally I think what we got is a whole lot better than what was spoiled. Besides, if something is going to be cut I'd rather it be a hug than a kiss anyway. wub.gif

As for choppy scenes - I'd say no. That's obviously in the eyes of their beholders. Sure Ethan didn't say goodbye to Kristina, but in all fairness TPTB have 42 minutes to tell these stories so why waste their time on niceties that don't progress the story. He was there, he apologized, he left - short and simple. This wasn't supposed to be their big conversation. Kristina did react BTW, she was stunned silent that he was apologizing to her. Jax didn't threaten Warren either, he sympathized and gently asked him to leave Kristina out of his anger. Very different than what we were told would happen.

Now tomorrow, if Maxie does see the tension as mutual in LnL2 then we will get a huge indication as to the direction they intend to go with that story. If she doesn't notice anything from Lucky, it will be another huge indication. So far almost none of the Lucky spoilers have been born out in the show itself. (I'm still waiting for Lisa to be the thorn in Scrub's relationship that everyone is talking about - it's not there on screen.)

Edited by remos