Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hmm.... I'm not sure what I think but it's sure easier to respond.

Thanks for the vid, Ms. Q. She might be crazy.... but she's in love, and all in all he's really not that bad a guy. He just has impulse control issues, which I'm sure behind closed doors works for her on many an occasion. :wub:

TracyQuartermaine... that was the hideous faux-wedding in 2006. After Tracy got drunk and Alan tripped her, Alice carted her off and tied her to that chair. The cake was wedding cake - and the entire thing was in poor taste, IMO.

• Members

Question: I am behind on downloading clips, but can someone tell me the date of the "I'm so mad I could kill you" scene was and if that's been posted? Thanks.

Thanks to those who commented on the video.

As for the new layout, I had mine set up before so that while the main colors were gray and orange, mine was light blue. I also had the Veranda font...I don't really mind dark blue vs. light blue, but I do miss my old font without having to change it each time I posted.

• Members

I did post the clips from that scene, maybe if you go back a few pages it will be there, with the new Megaupload I no longer have to provide my email address and have it sent to me, to upload so I don't have the link off hand.

I liked your vid Ms.Q, even though I had to watch it on mute so nobody at the office would hear! :)

• Members

Hey all.

I'm heading to DC tomorrow for five days with my little one for a birthday trip for him to visit some old friends and do the tourist thing for a day or so.

Hope everyone has a good week. I'll try to check in, but someone let me know if Tracy happens to pop up. I think Friday is the only shot if Carly comes to the Qs that day.

• Members

Recaps, Tuesday June 23rd

Hold on to your sexy parts... lots of action in the first 10 minutes - Necca and JOlivia

No Tracy

Other Stories:

Necca sex, but Becks has a dream that Nicholas is dancing with Emily who tells her Nic will always be hers

Morgan and Dominic/Dante talk in the woods. Dante says he grew up in Bensonhurst and doesn't know the woods. Morgan tells him he's a really bad mobster

Carly/Michael look for Morgan, once they find him Carly talks but Michael jumps the guy - but Dom/Dante isn't interested in taking any of them

JOlivia - (see the promo for the week (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3F4jvLhmnk) Liv answers Johnny's phone while Johnny is undressing her - Sonny is NOT amused

Scrubs talk about the case (cute family stuff) and Patrick calls Maxie for help while Robin is with Emma

Ric and Andrea talk... they were already in on it together and how this scandal has to go away

Robin realizes there were two sever bruises on Brianna, one on top of the other and things that means murder

Dom/Dante arrives at Sonny's and tells Claudia she owes him

Seriously guys.... this Dante has got to be the best appearance of a newbie I've seen in ages. He's hilarious!

EDIT

Thanks for the spoiler Hooked - and enjoy your trip.

Luke is a changed man... interesting.... wonder where they are going to take him from here. Having taken a good look at his life and decissions, I'd imagine. Perhaps a little "Come to Jesus" stuff for him. They've taken the playboy about as far as they can. It's about time he really started being worthy of Tracy.

Edited by remos

• Members

Thanks for the recaps remos.

Hooked, have fun on your trip!! :)

The spoiler about Luke coming back a changed man could possibly be true, think about it, he tells his wife over and over that he isn't going anywhere and is NOT leaving her for anybody and he then he just up and leaves and nobody thinks anything of it. That's gotta hurt! He could have been in a ditch somewhere having had another heart attack and nobody would be the wiser, they are all so used to him up and leaving that they don't seem to care, maybe he will realize that he can't keep doing that?

As for clips from the 10th and 17th I will have them up tonight!! I swear!!

• Members

Good point, Nex. Bottom line is with the backlash against Luke/TG, TPTB have to notice that as much as this Luke-with-an-edge is closer to 1978, it's not impressing fans. We need more of the romantic, people-focused Luke again. I keep seeing and reading how TG/ES/NP say it's a great story and I'm believing it. I think this is going to be a transition story for many involved - if not all. I love umbrella stories for that reason. And the script released had Luke saying specifically he wanted to get home - that's his only focus. I think there's going to be a whole lot of awakenings when Tracy/Lucky/Lulu realize they were so quick to shrug off Luke's disappearance as nothing, yet they could have truly lost him this time.