Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey Star... I've been following along about Colin. Your cutie is certainly living an interesting life. I'm glad you found time to drop in. Prayers are coming from Toronto, ON as well.

I don't know how you've managed to wade trough SD, Hooked - I haven't been back since they took off the find feature. Just too much craziness there. On SOC, however, we have another who wades through the spoilers to compile them each day. This is what she has for Tracy...

• Tracy questions Rebecca/Ethan
  • Tracy begins divorce proceedings, thinking Luke has skipped town 4 Holly
  • Ethan tells Tracy 2 not give up on Luke
  • Tracy sends Sam in search of Luke & Holly

This is about the next medical mystery - and sounds a whole lot more interesting than the current Brianna one.

• The 2nd medical mystery @ the hospital this summer will feature a former well-known soap actress in a euthanasia storyline
  • B4 her assisted death she has some interesting revelations 4 members of the Cassadine family
  • That birth certificate u've been wondering about (in Helena’s possession), will play in2 this

• Members

Recaps, Monday June 15th

No Tracy

Vets: Alexis

Other Stories

Diane and Coleman sightings

Diane and Lex discuss the case and Lex wants Di to drop it

CarSon discuss what Michael needs while Claudia councils Michael on how to roll with the punches better

Scrubs try to figure out what happened to Brianna while Matt gets drunk at Jakes and hits on Maxie

Spin (post waxing) and Maxie share some quiet conversation at Jakes

Johnny spends most of episode playing piano at Jakes (Coleman wants a little more 'class' so he bought said piano)

Rebecca and Ethan converse at the Haunted Star and are caught by Nicholas - Ethan doesn't realize Luke is missing

Jason rescues Sam from an office invader who wants some evidence she has - Jason knocks him out and it ends up he's a cop working for the Mayor

• Members

I really don't think the Tracy sends Sam to find luke/holly stuff is accurate.

Thanks Nex for the clips.

yeah perhaps my chronic imsomnia and real life stress has allowed SD wading to be a distraction. Typically people are nice and alert me to any Tracy stuff.

If the current plans dropped are to be believed, in a nutshell, there will be no more "lunacy' scenes til early November when Luke is rescued. Not to say Tracy won't be around...but that the current drops today indicate that there will be a new woman held with Luke who will be cast sometimes to appear in September...

GGCB dropped that Geary is back taping right after Labor Day (which makes sense given the emmys are the 30th of august). He will be on screen end of September and the month of october will be spent with him in captivity with the brothers rescuing him. He will be rescued early November.

Here are the latest drops..

• Members

Here is from soapnet confirmation--michael is going to move in with the Qs..

Michael is gonna live with the Qs

With all the daytime stars buzzing around the Soap Nation event at the CMA Fest, you figure there had to be some scoops to be had. Well, you'd be right! We totally got some spoilers on the "GH" and "AMC" fronts. We heard from Laura Wright herself that the whole question of "Who is Michael going to live with?" will get resolved when he takes up residence with ... the Quartermaines? Yeah, for real. We're not quite sure how anyone in Port Charles decides this is a good idea, but we're excited for the ride.