The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Well, I'm back from yet another rainy/cold camping trip. I'm putting my sleeping bag away and not looking at it until July! I just have to made sure my tent is clean and dry. Shiloh is going again next week - and I'll go if they ask me to come - but I'm much more interested in staying home.

As for the show, I'm anxious to see where this story goes 'cause so far it's been quite interesting and more real story for LuNacy than they've had since the heart attack. I don't think it's going to be a dismal summer. If you folks want to believe the worst, go ahead, but I think we will see more play out before this is finished. By TG's own admission he's leaving in the middle of this story and it will continue to play out. The only assumption we can make at this point is not to assume - 'cause the negatively inclined thought Tracy would disappear before now this year and it still hasn't happened. If anything she's had a better showing already this year then she's had in the past few.

I'm curious to know who actually knows what. If Helena if going to use Ethan - as spoilers recorded elsewhere have said - then he knows about Luke. And we already know that Ethan wants Luke to appreciate Tracy more, so he's not going to want to hurt her. Edward's comment "Tracy should be happy, that's the most important thing" wasn't lost on me either. I think there are many more cards to play in this game. Rebecca is still an unknown in all of this, and can hold some answers.

But no matter what happens, this board should have had enough experience by now to realize that spoilers are rarely accurate and even when they are, don't convey the whole story.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

When was the Edward comment about Tracy should be happy? I haven't watched all month so I don't know if that was a while ago or recently. I have like 17 episodes to catch up on.

This was in soapzone for this week. I would supposed they would be Monday and Tuesday Wed as those are the days Holly is still around and Wed is the day Luke/Ethan get the DNA test.

If I remember correctly, we find out that Rebecca is working with Ethan this week on Friday. Helena is back too and new kristina debuts.

From soapzone

Funny story--my son was on his way to a service Friday night and had to wear a tie. My husband wasn't home and I have no clue how to tie a tie. He came down with it and said "does this look right?" I was like "I guess so" and I asked him how he did it. He said he watched a youtube video on how to tie a tie. LOL

• Members

LOL... That is hilarious, Hooked.

Yeah, it was the last week or two. In Michael's room Edward was enthusiastic about Michael moving in with them and Michael was playing Ed the whole time - saying it would be easier if Lulu was there. Edward then says Lulu will be more than happy to move home and they'd be one happy family around the dinner table, discussing the day's events - Michael, Edward, Monica, Tracy, Luke and Lulu. Lulu comments that this scenario is highly unlikely and that she thought he didn't like her father. Edward's response was it does matter what that he doesn't like Luke, because Luke makes Tracy happy and that's the most important thing. It was really out of context and a stretch in that conversation, which is why I'm sure it means something for another time. I wonder if Edward helps them get Luke back - that would be a switch.

• Members

Hey all, my computer is having issues staying connected so I haven't got a full recap, only the basics.

No Tracy.. <_<

Holly tells Luke and Ethan the 'truth' (assuming this time it is) and Ethan is not amused. Luke doesn't hate her but he's not happy with her choices. Holly explains to him she really thought she would arrive in PC, help Luke liberate Tracy's money and they would run off together. She admits she had no idea he loved Tracy and was tied into Port Charles. Luke admits that yes, he still loves the open road but he's very attached to his home. Ultimately Holly asks Luke if he's interested in leaving with her. While Luke says it's tempting and she will always have a piece of his heart, but his kids live in Port Charles and he likes his life here. Holly says he also has a wife he loves and Luke agrees telling her he does love her, he "absolutely does". Luke says next time you never know, but this time it's goodbye. They kiss goodbye and are interrupted by Lucky who's still angry and tells Holly to just take his dad.

Michael asks ClauSon if he can live with them, and while Carly doesn't like it she tries to accept it. Morgan's not so understanding and begs Michael to come home with him.

Liz gets through to Lucky (I think) and reminds him that Luke does love him and that Lucky of all people should be understanding that Luke could love Laura while sleeping with Holly. But when Lucky goes to talk to Luke, he sees Luke kissing Holly goodbye and misunderstands.

Jason finds evidence that Claudia called Fredo to have Jerry killed and wants to tell Sonny. Spin verifies it's Claw's voice, but speaks up on her behalf. Jason is having none of it.

Claudia wants to celebrate Michael coming home with them and doesn't pick up the vibe that SaSon aren't as enthusiastic because of Carly's feelings.

Ethan and Lulu tentatively bond as siblings.

• Members

Lesson learned from GH this year: Kissing someone intensely is not considered cheating on your spouse. Example, Luke/laura, Luke/Holly, Robin/Brad, etc

Only one who thinks it is cheating is LUlu becuase Maxie and Johnny have kissed!

I might have to test out this theory in real life sometime and see how it flies! ;)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Robin was in a different place, but I agree - every soap has goodbye kisses.

Luke has now kissed Laura, Skye and Holly like that after saying goodbye, and none of it has changed the fact that Tracy is the one he always goes home to. Robert kissed Anna like that at the end of NSII and from everything we know they aren't together. Hell I've even kissed men like that, an my life is regrettably not a soap opera.

The fact that Lucky walked in on it is just a set-up for him to feed into Tracy's insecurities this summer while Lulu/Ethan try to assure her Luke didn't leave with Holly.

Tomorrow is the last day of Holly. Hells reappears on Thursday, Luke is last seen next Wednesday, "Andrea" arrives the following Monday I believe. Summer is officially here!

• Members

I just watched a few mintues of an episode from last Tuesday. From what I saw, Emma Samms sucked. I loved Holly so much back in the day, but her acting seems pretty rusty. Was not feeling any emotion when she was explaining her reasons to luke for playing around with him.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Hey guys, I am so sorry for the LONG delay on clips, but something is up with Hella Good and I finally broke down and went to Favorite-Moments to download the rest. So here are clips from May 21st and May 22nd, clips from the 21st are from Hella Good and the 22nd belong to Favorite-Moments.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=70CHZRNW

Clips from last week the 28th and 29th I can't seem to find on Izzy's site, so I will do some more digging to get them. :D

• Members

Blech.

So Luke admits he 'absolutely' loves Tracy, but only AFTER Holly brings her up.

AND THEN HE KISSES HOLLY!!!

Ick!!!

I hope Helena beheads him. Really.

The whole time today, I'm wishing Tracy would come in and overhear that conversation. At least she'd know Luke was true to her... but NONONONONO. Ick. Yuck. Oy. Ugh.

The show sucks. Really it does. LuNacy goes underground all summer, and the teeny boppers come out just in time for summer vacation. Ick. Yuck. Oy. Ugh (Oh I said that already? It's okay... GH recycles crap, I can too!)