Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Martha Byrne is coming to GH!? No freaking way!!! I grew up watching and loving her on ATWT, it was such a mistake for them to let her leave. Something tells me she is gonna be given a hell of a lot more that just being Mayor Floyd's wife.

Ah great, now I'm excited. This is a problem.

My mom is gonna flip when I tell her. And of course once Martha Byrne starts, my mom is going to refer to her as 'Lily' instead of the chracter's name and drive me nuts. She did that for a while with Bobbie Eakes on AMC, she kept calling her Macy instead of Kystal.

Edited by angel2devil

• Members

She is also still writing for B&B too, so I think it is a recurring role. I bet mayor floyd gets killed and it kicks off a mystery or something.

Oh this was dropped in the old timers thread

That makes sense given that luke seems hell bent on wanting this to be his son. I hope it gets resolved before he takes off for summer.

• Members

You can't blame Luke. Lucky is Laura's kid, Lulu is Tracy's.... he just wants someone like himself. And of course they will get this resolved - he wouldn't be going after Robert if he still believed Ethan was his. It's probably a knee jerk reaction and Tracy will set him straight with Holly's back-up. He leaves on good terms with Tracy's blessing so there won't be any question that Tracy is up-front, honest and supporting of him like he knows she is.

And if that's the new conference room in the media pics, that's one hell of a small table. The tour BH and LC did seemed to have a decent sized room and table.

As for wardrobe, I don't mind the jacket (especially since we know it's one of JE's favourites) but I'd love to see some 'seasonally appropriate' wear for her. Going about in the same thing she'd wear in November or February has got to stop.

• Members

Really at this point we know nothing. Him leaving to find Robert and him and Tracy parting on good terms are just soapdish drops. I am fairly sure that is some conference room (not like a board room) but a patient consult room they showed on that tour. They are in the hospital as epiph is there in her scrubs and waiting on test results as she is holding the paper in her hand.

I think she is on today even though Luke/ethan are just mentioned in the spoilers.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Hey guys, I just realized that I haven't posted last weeks clips. I downloaded them over the weekend but never edited them, I will do that tonight. Oh, just a heads up, while you can watch GH for free on abc.com, you cannot download the episodes to your computer. :(

• Members

This was on the IL today and sounds like it could be fun...

Anything on Martha Byrne's return? Thanks!

Yeah, but not much. She's connected to Ethan and Rebecca's story. Evidently, the original plan was for the character to be a day player who, while having lunch with Tracy Quartermaine, recognized one of them from a trip to Atlantic City and that was how the scam would begin to unravel. But then MB took the part so its being expanded. I don't know much about how its being expanded though.

• Members

Reacaps, Tuesday April 28th

STATS

Vets: Tracy, Luke, Mac

Kisses: none

Appearance: same white jacket, black shell and pants

Other Stories: Robin's intervention where she tears Maxie to shred, finally listens and then leaves for treatmen; Sonny weights in on CarJax pregnancy and finally sends Max and Milo to care for her during her pregnancy; Maxie is hurt and had no one to go to except Johnny (with Spin and Lulu involved who's there to return Johnny's stuff); Diane sighting - she's hilarious; Jason has it all worked out properly, but because Claudia is pregnant and is crazy he's not prepared to risk another child by telling Sonny

Line of the Day: Sonny calls Jax a "Big Dingo"

Sc. 1 - no LuNacy

Sc. 2 - Tracy asks how they are going to do this and Luke says he will talk to Ethan. Tracy says no, let her whip the hair out of his eyes hard and get a DNA sample. Luke says no, he's going to talk to the lad and talk about the picture. Ethan comes back with the box of Scotch and Tracy says she told him to return that. Ethan says he did but Edward donated it to develop his pallet. Tracy sarcastically says it's nice work if you can get it. Ethan agrees he can't complain. Then Luke says they should open it and share a drink, then turns to Tracy and says she's welcome to stay but she won't like where the conversation goes. Tracy leaves with one more warning that it will end badly. After she leaves Ethan and Luke have a drink then Luke tells him to open his wallet and pull out the picture of he and Robert. Ethan doesn't look amused.

Sc. 3 - no Tracy; Luke looks at the picture and laughs. Ethan said he's never understood the concept of the white-man afro. Luke wants to know why he's got the picture and Ethan tells him Holly gave him the picture.

Sc. 4 - no LuNacy

Sc. 5 - no Tracy; Luke asks Ethan when Holly gave him the picture. Ethan calls Robert "Mullet Man", and Luke's not buying any of it. Ethan says he didn't even know Robert's name, that Holly said if he every crosses paths with Luke Spencer he could learn from the master. Luke says okay, if that's his story, but he thinks Holly wanted something else. Ethan asks what he means and Luke says Holly wanted him to cross paths with his father. Ethan's face is unreadable.

Sc. 6 - no LuNacy

Sc. 7 - No Tracy; Ethan laughs at the notion that Luke could be his father. Luke says not to pretend it didn't cross his mind. Luke says others have noticed - Helena, Tracy. Ethan says just because he and Lucky aren't getting along right now doesn't mean he can go looking for another son. Luke says there's a way to sort it all out - a DNA test. Ethan tells Luke to go to hell and leaves the Star.