The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I don't think she is going to tell Lulu--I think that is just worded wrong. I think it really means that Tracy doesn't want Lulu to date ethan and tries to prevent it (because she suspects he is luke's son). Cause you know they are going to play it for laughs--with Tracy trying to keep them apart. JMB said in her last SOW interview that it isn't even a real date because they show up at the Haunted Star and Tracy makes Ethan work to keep them apart.

I guess we might see the HS open actually. I love how CEO of ELQ Tracy is now hanging at the HS all day long shooting the breeze!!!

FYI-- That screen cap site laurielovesliason or whatever is now only doing Liz or Jason scenes. The other site that used to have them is down now too. I keep asking around if anyone knows of other screencap sites but nobody seems to know.

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow Savannah! Twelve vids, my head would explode. haha How many grade levels are there where you live? Australia right? Is it 12 like here? Good luck! I'm glad you survived so far! ;)

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited. I will be going away to go there, but my grandfather lives about half an hour away.

Thanks for the recap Remos! Can't wait to see it.

Edited by angel2devil

• Members

Oh Star, that's a great stage - perhaps not for your hips ultimately, but that's baby telling you what s/he needs and perhaps offering a window on their personality. The only time in my life I ever craved chocolate was when I was preggers for the Diva - and she's such a chocolate freak. My kid who wanted potatoes has a classic Irish temperament (quiet poet). The one who craved meat is practically a Viking, and the one who wanted rice is my Asian food lover.

I'm glad so many people are checking in - you've been missed.

• Members

Aw, I know just how you feel! I was in your place last year, I thought it would never end! But once you get to Senior year (12) it goes by really fast, at first you don't realize it but then before you know it it's alomst the end of the year! I'm going crazy right now knowing that I only have 28 more days of school. I'm fighting Senioritis haha, seriously it sucks so try to avoid it.

• Members

LOL, you never know. I had a friend who craved ice cream throughout and her kid can't stand it. It's a window - and it's fun to look back to see if your craving is their craving or if your craving is their aversion. It's something to ponder once your realize your ankles are a thing of the past.

• Members

OK TL, I got your email so I am checking in.

I still love Tracy! :D

I still HATE Ethan!! :angry:

I still wonder if they air a different version of General Hospital in Canada because Remos still seems to watch a better show than I ever see. B)

And that's about it!

And Hooked, I have talked to you on the phone. You can blame that motor mouth thing on the brownie if you like, but woman, you talk a mile a minute. My diagnosis...it's genetic! ;)

• Members

Recaps, Wednesday April 8th

STATS

Vets: Tracy, Edward, Monica

Kisses: n/a

Appearance: Dark Melon jacket - this colour is really good on her too

Other Stories: Nic/Rebecca continue their dance and she spends time with Monica; Scrubs ongoing disconnect with Liz having just about enough of robin's attitude; Claudia jealous of SOlivia and wanting to be pregnant immediately; CarJax emote over Jerry and Michael; SOlivia bonding (I can seriously ship this couple); very good scenes between Robin and Kelly about her PPD; Liz and Pat have the screamers at the park - Robin is not amused

Line of the Day: Robin "Good to know I'm the town basket case." Kelly nodding "And in Port Charles, that's saying something."

Sc. 1 - no Tracy

Sc. 2 - Tracy and Edward share drinks and continue to discuss Ethan. Tracy says she doesn't think Luke knows anything about the picture. Edward asks if it's possible she was mistaken, and Tracy assures him she saw the picture and Ethan didn't want her anywhere near it. Ethan and Lulu come into the Star and Tracy looks at him saying she told him to take the afternoon off. Ethan says he was, but his 'date' wanted to come there. Edward covers his mouth, Tracy stares at Lulu open mouthed and Lulu smiles uncomfortably.

Sc. 3 - Tracy forbids Lulu from dating Ethan. Lulu says not that it matters, but Tracy doesn't say who she dates. However, she's not on a date with Ethan. Then Lulu explains what happened at Crimson. Ethan says it's just a matter of time before she falls for him, then Lulu and Ethan go off and Tracy turns back to Edward and says "well". Edward looks thoughtful and says there are a few possibilities. A: The similarity is just a coincidence and there's no connection. B: Ethan thinks he might be Luke's son but doesn't know it; B: He knows he's Luke's son and wants to develop a relationship. Tracy says "D". Edward continues D: he knows he's Luke's son and he's out for revenge. Tracy looks over horrified as Lulu laughs at something Ethan does. Meanwhile Monica and Rebecca talk about the possibility of cancer and Monica's experience. (Nice chat) Monica tells Rebecca not to worry about Nicholas and to do something good for herself at least once a day. Rebecca says what she needs someone to say it's alright. Monica tells her everything will be alright, and not to worry.

Sc. 4 - no Tracy

Sc. 5 - Edward back home and come into the room with Rebecca is visiting Monica. Ed is his overbearing self, and Rebecca tries to keep him off. Nicholas arrives to rescue Rebecca. She promises Monica that she will stay in touch. Meanwhile Tracy gives Ethan the job of inventorying the bar. Ethan says she gave him the afternoon off, and Tracy said she changed her mind. Ethan protests he's with Lulu but she quickly says it's not a date. Tracy then turns on Lulu and says to stay away from him. Lulu wonders why because she thought Tracy liked Ethan. Tracy said she did, he's attractive, he has sticky fingers and he's interesting. So what changed, Lulu wonders. Tracy looks like she's about to tell Lulu 'what changed'.

Sc. 6 - Tracy says she thinks she should have listened to Lulu in the first place. She thinks Ethan has over stayed his welcome and he could mean disaster for both Lulu and her father. Ethan comes in and asks if they missed him, and she assures him they didn't. Then Lulu tells her she thinks Tracy is paranoid. Nicholas and Rebecca walk into the Star and Nicholas asks Ethan to open up the Blackjack table. Tracy looks at them and then turns back to Lulu - both of them have eyes buldging.

Sc. 7 - Lulu sits down with Lulu and says she could be a little less obvious. Ethan asks if "Your Highness" wants to play, and Tracy assures him no. Then he asks Lulu and she declines. Nicholas and Rebecca start to play. When Nicholas goes over to the bar Lulu goes to him and says it's a really bad idea for him to be there with Rebecca - he's like his father, Stavros and his obsession with their mother. Nicholas assures Lulu it's not. While she's alone Tracy gets on the phone with "Spumoni" to find out everything he can about Ethan, especially who his parents are.

• Members

Yay two days in a row of Tracy having more than a few seconds. Love she called him Spumoni. They better have a face to face meeting tomorrow.

Here is the info for tomorrow from soaps.com

Also for next week from SON

We know she is on next week with Luke/Ethan as well from the medianet pics. I think it is on Tuesday.