• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Per hooked's request...

November 2005: Jane Elliot and Scott Clifton on Family Feud

Soap Opera Special: Naughty vs. Nice

Credit goes to Mal and Val's Days Of Our Lives Page (now defunct)

Monday: http://www.sendspace.com/file/j5or7y

Tuesday: http://www.sendspace.com/file/bjmwz5

Wednesday: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0qz687

Thursday: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ujf16n

Friday: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qphb9i

• Members

funny, I made a few caps of Luke for you. This is just a small handful and I focused on intense gazes and that adorable little smile that makes your stomach flip (projecting much? Nah, not me.).

The larger images are higher res pictures, but the downside is they have the SOAPnet logo featured prominently. The smaller pix are lower res and a bit darker but they were capped from ABC so the logo isn't as prominent, if there at all.

If you have special requests that you don't see here, lemme know and I'll find that moment and cap it for you from either source. And as of tomorrow, I'll have my PhotoShop back so I can play around and tone out some of the images even more. These are just straight-up caps with no embellishment.

To save everyone's screens, I've posted them in my fic journal on Livejournal.

http://gazerfic.livejournal.com/8068.html

And Ms. Q, THANK YOU for the clips. You guys are just awesome.

ETA: Oh, is anyone up for chat? I just opened the new room if you're interested...

Edited by stargazercmc

• Members

If we want to get technical... she was kidnapped, but she turned it around on them and it ended up more funny scenes. I'm sure it was supposed to be that way and not a serious "omg, what could happen" kind of thing but she still was kidnapped.

I've been a little slow in replying b/c the fam is still over but loving all the stories and lips!! I have read the fics but I haven't watched all the scenes. I did download them though so I'll od that as soon as everyone is gone cuz the comp is in the living room. PS, my computer is crapping out b/c I got some virus through facebook (pain in the arse if you ask me) so I may have to get everything fixed, in which case I'll lose everything, including all my music on itunes, all my clips and vids and anything else that may have been fun to have so I may be hitting everyone up for some... sorry in advance!

As for school.... I'm now asking for opinions. My uncle suggested I look into a doctorate instead of my masters b/c it will open a lot more doors and I can do it right away, I won't need to get my MA first. He also said I should be able to apply to anywhere I'd want b/c they don't look so much at grades from my undergrad as much as my ideas for a disertation and my studies while in the program. My grades weren't bad, but being an art major and that it is such a subjective thing they were not as good as they should be to get into certain grad schools. Does anyone know if this is true b/c everywhere I'd looked into does need a masters first but I may just not be looking in the right places. Harvard (which was not a serious look unless it is possible to get there based on my ideas) is the only school I saw that allows you in without another degree past undergrad. There has to be csome but I was wondering if anyone knows of any b/c I'm a bit at a loss. Even NYU or Columbia and UConn said I need one.

Ok, that's all for now.

• Members

GOS from soapdish of course...

Mr. Craig returns for revenge with a deadly game of truth or dare for the PC residents.

Sonny finds out about Dante and everyone finds out about Jake.

Jax is caught in the cross-fire.

Hope the hospital fairs better than the MC.

The hospital crisis only lasts 3 weeks and is over in early February.

What is the timeline for all this with Dante and Jake? Is it by early Feb when the crisis is over?

Is Luke around for this crisis at all?

Do any Qs die?

I think Sonny knows that Dante is his son by early February. I don't think Dante knows yet.

The Jake stuff should come after Dante knows so that will be later.

Luke is on the outside with Johnny trying to figure out how to get in to save Tracy and Lulu.

• Members

More..

Mr. Craig puts people into pairs at the hospital. He asks them questions and if they are not honest he shoots the person they are with.

People I know are at the hospital:

Edward

Monica

Nik

Nadine

Rebecca

Lucky

Liz

Robin

Patrick

Carly

Sonny

Kate

Jax

Leyla

Epiphany

Alexis

Trevor

Ric

Johnny

Lulu

Maxie

Let the truth spilling begin

I thought Tracy was there and gets injured. Is she offscreen for this whole thing? WHere is Luke?

Yes Tracy is there too. I also forgot to add Olivia.

• Members

Just popping in real quick to say...

Remos, that fic was soooooo adorable! You are beyond talented my dear!

MsQ, I *finally* got to see your 'Seasons of Love' vid.....it was soooo sweet! You did a fantastic job! Then again, you always do!

And now I must do homework.......ew.

Edited by angel2devil