The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

11/3

Episode: "Scott's Rampage"

Scott speeds away with Laura in his car, while Luke attempts to catch up to them in a borrowed taxi.

11/4

Episode: "Saving Laura"

Laura and Scott manage to make it to safety after escaping near death in Scott's car; Sonny hides when Jax pays Carly a visit.

11/5

Episode: "Sonny is Stabbed"

Carly calls a Mob doctor to attend to Sonny's wounds; Jerry forces Sam to get rid of Jason and drugs her before taking her to the freighter.

11/6

Episode: "Laura and Luke"

Laura makes Luke sleep outside while she takes shelter in a cabin and chastises him for being untruthful; Robin's condition remains critical.

11/7

Episode: "Jerry Toys With Sam"

Jerry toys with Sam as he reveals the details of his plan; Sonny and Carly fight their inner desires.

WHERE THE HECK IS TRACY in all this???? she better be there somewhere???

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ABC.com LuNacy threads need your LuNacy Love and Attention.... :D

Anybody Enjoying the Luke and Tracy?

I want Luke and Tracy to Stay Together

Edit:

And don't forget these over at soc...

LuNacy/Scott and Laura

I've lost interest in Luke and Laura

this one has like 140 something posts I believe. They are going to go ape sh!t when they read my last post. *running*

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Someone just told me Tracy is not on at all next week the entire week during the LnL stuff

Figured it was too good to be true that she woudl really be along for more than just the ride on the Spencer Adventure.

At least it seems like Laura doesn't want Luke and is pretty pissed at him too.

Maybe it is all like the same day but it just takes a week...

Should have know that three weeks of Jane was her allotment probably for the rest of sweeps!

Grrrr

So she leaves for LA with Luke on TH and then just what...goes home the next day?

• Members

Okay people are such liars! So here is the Tracy's scoop...from THE total reliable source via PM to me last night. I guess there isn't follow up to the plane stuff...

You were right Ms.Q

She is on TH of this week

MWF the week of the 3rd.

Hope that helps! At least she is not totally left out of the LnL stuff next week.

So overall...not bad...I would rather her be around for the heavier stuff than just more wacky hijinks...it is almost like our girl is part of the show again.

So week of the 13th: 3 days

Week of the 20th: 4 days

Week of the 27th: 2 days

Week of the 3rd: 3 days

Not bad! Let's just hope she doesn't vanish after that! Luckily we know Laura is gone the week of the 10th...I think I read somewhere her last date is the 13th.

• Members

I thought we had confirmation of her Thursday and Friday this week, and she was already on Monday.

I'm still watching today. She wasn't expected last Friday and it was a pleasant surprise. Perhaps they have more scenes that this insider doesn't know about. I'm watching throughout the week to be sure.

• Members

We didn't ever have confirmation about Friday--we just assumed I think since they left for LA on TH and on Friday Luke catches a glimpse of Laura. I think we just assumed Tracy was with him. It is possible TMI could have missed something--but they have beeen dead on ALWAYS when they have given me airdates...down to what color bra someone is wearing!

We can still hope I guess!

• Members

SOD: Luke & Laura Reunite

Luke and Laura finally come face to face in L.A., but Scott whisks her away from the man he blames for ruining their lives. Guza says "You're going to see a Spencer family adventure and we're pulling out all the stops. It's reminiscent of the Luke and Laura adventures of yore, except that this time, the entire family comes along." Scott and Laura engage Luke in a car chash through the windy roads of the Hollywood hills, where Laura implores Scott to stop the madness. KS (Scott) says "what's going through his mind is, Scott wants to avoid a ticket for talking on the phone while driving." Then, a hairpin turn causes Scott to lose control of the car, placing both his and Laura's lives in jeopardy when they crash. KS says "They're teetering, Scotty is unconscious and his arch enemy Luke Spencer finds them and pulls him to safety." However, when Luke goes back for Laura, the car hurtles down the embankment. As the dust settles, it's Laura who frees a trapped Luke, but Spencer may wish he'd stay unconscious when Laura confronts him about his marriage to Tracy. GF (Laura) says "Laura didn't believe it at first. But when Scotty gave Laura the awful news that she was no longer Mrs. Luke Spencer, it was devastating. This is a huge, pivotal moment." Meanwhile, the Spencer children make it to L.A, hear the news and fear the worst, as does the other Mrs. Luke Spencer, Tracy. Guza says "The kids are an important elemeny to this story. Sure, they're grown, but with the exception of Lucky having some experience with them on the road, this is a Luke and Laura they've only heard about. Now, they get to see it, but keep in mind, Tracy is not quite as nostaligic." Indeed. As Luke and Laura hash things out, Tracy has her own agenda. Guza says "Tracy has a huge role in this. Look at Luke's dilemma. Laura is the love of his life, but he truly loves Tracy, so what is Luke to do? Which wife does he choose? Meanwhile, Tracy is finding herself asking, 'Why am I helping you rescue Laura? I'm shooting myself in the foot.'" Once Luke and Laura are found, though, Scott admits defeat. KS says "Scott realizes that he has lost and Luke Spencer has one again, as usual." Or has he?

• Members

Woo hoo--at least we know our girl is on November 10th those should be good! From SOD...

VCR Alerts

Monday Nov. 10: Carly tears into Sonny for ruining things between her and Jax, while Laura and Tracy come face to face.

Tuesday, November 11: Time is running out for Jason, Sam, and Jerry. Meanwhle, Carly decides that she can't live by Jax's rules.

• Members

I've got thirty seconds before lunch is over, but I had to say AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! Last night was so funny! And, just like Tracy's abortion,

Suh-WEET!

Would someone be an angel and send me a list of download links for the last few days of Luke/Tracy? I saw most of it, but missed some.

You guys are the bestest fanatics in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

Some things are really standing out for me in this one.

They've written Scott well. It looks like they are doing alright for Genie. Luke is back in full form. I just hope Tracy gets to kick some serious ass in this story. She deserves to 'win' for a change. And I hope to hell Luke has a backbone when he tells Laura he chooses Tracy - and that he shows the same backbone when he tells Tracy she's staying Mrs. Luke L. Spencer.

Hey MF... nice to see your name below. You've been missed.

• Members

I think that is the first time that Guza has ever referred to Luke as truly loving Tracy. Only Tony has!

MInervafan--was that fanfic in the bunch that were sent in with the drawing of jane?

Deb--I will post the clips for you...but I gotta get my dental crown put on about now..will do later today!

• Members

I've got them......well last Thursday and Friday so far. Yesterday's clips were just posted this morning and I will get to them asap.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8NYFAXDH

10-23 Credit goes to Trudy, edited by me.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=55ZAFRU8

10-24 again Trudy provided the clips, edited by me.

Thanks hooked, for the spoilers, I can't wait to see how this all plays out! :D

• Members

SFD, it's a new day in Port Charles so we won't see any crash. We're back to General Mobular.

On the bright side it's Robyn's wedding day and we're seeing Anna and Mac.

I'll fix the oversight later...

EDIT

Maxie just made a reference to Felicia's affair with Luke Spencer....

Someone obviously opened the history books for October. With the exception of the whole RW re-write crapola, the writers have been pretty dead-on.

EDIT TWO

Claudia and AZ might have hinted at Eds Meds, but it certainly wasn't a copy-cat scene. Just thought you'd like to know...

And honestly, I don't think many would have made that connection if Daytime Confidential hadn't said anything first.

Edited by remos