• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Triple ditto.

Not sure if I'm going to stick around to chat. We moved the hospital today and to say I'm tired and sore would be a vast understatement. And I get to go back tomorrow for more.

Its dinner and a vicodin for me tonight (my back strain is worse after today) and that's about it.

Edited by LisaQ

• Members

Sorry Guys but I'm a LuNacy fan first. If there is no LuNacy there I ain't with it.

Plus I'm gonna remain positive about the situation and say that we are talking like they are already broken up. I refuse to believe until I see it played out. This is why I take all sprumors with a grain of salt. And I do mean grain...

Edited by funny1

• Members

I'm adding my ditto...

I love LuNacy, but I'm a JE/Tracy fan first and foremost. Regardless of what happens over the next few months, Tracy *and* Jane deserve to be recognized as valuable, and not as an appendage to Luke/TG. We don't even know if he will be staying beyond the first of the year. If he does, and if they are still a couple, he will still be gone half the year.

I'm to the point that what bothers me most is GF getting all the hype, and the airtime while Jane is given scraps. That has to change!

• Members

Not sure this is going to go over big here, but I am posting a link anyway to a new board someone created for Tracy/AZ...about sick of Tracy getting no airtime and JE being wasted as wallpaper with no lines, etc..

It is maybe a way to generate some JE buzz, even if it isn't lunacy buzz...

http://z10.invisionfree.com/TrAZy_For_You/

• Members

I am a LuNacy fan first!! and then a Tracy fan. I've always loved Luke and I've always LOVED LOVED LOVED our girl, but as a pair, they both have brought out sides of each other we've never seen, especially where Tracy is concerned. I have never been more "in love" with Tracy and that is because of her with relationship with Luke. Her vulnerable side has surfaced while she still maintains her edge and that came out of a relationship with the only man who has ever loved her just the way she is. I am not willing to settle for any less than that.

Anyone come across Phelps and Guza's numbers yet?

• Members

I checked it out, and the photo made me laugh...and that's something I realized I haven't done in days. So, thanks for the link, hooked. Don't see the romance there, but they could be awesome adversaries.

Generating buzz is something positive to do, and I'm all for that. I'm not for going the AZ romantic route, but there's still potential there for a story.

• Members

totally agree about non-romatic pairing and I don't want Tracy and AZ either...but I do think it is nothing but good to generate buzz for JE..

Too bad we can't seem to organize more than a handful of us to write in and call for Lunacy! I say if you are not willing to do something about it to try, then we can't whine and complain you know. It just takes more than 4-5 of us writing in and calling.

• Members

And for the record...I am not throwing Lunacy under the bus! I want lunacy more than anything but I also realize the value of plugging a storyline for Tracy because Luke is gone half the year and might be gone for good soon...

All I am saying is it is nice to hear people up in arms about Tracy and JE