• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

*dealing with a migrane*

I ventured forth to see if there was anything interesting on the 'puter (that didn't cause my head to split), and found only this...

A love that began on the Haunted Star will be reunited by the end of May sweeps.

Now, the generally accepted interpretation is that this refers to JoLu.... BUT...

Wouldn't it be nice if it means LuNacy... just for once...

We need them back together NOW!!!

• Members

Some really nice poster at the SD backupboard pm'd me both there and at SD and said she got to meet JE on her set tour with JT/Kmc in March and saw the scenes taped from Monica's trial. She said she is busy doing her taxes now, but she will be happy to give me some stories about how funny and hysterical and wonderful JE was!

• Members

Hey, does anybody have the clips from after Justus' funeral when Tracy was on the docks with Robert, she was sitting on a bench lookin' FIERCE?

Oh, and does anbody have any mega-uploadable versions of OliveTracy?

Timeless has managed to stay in the"light" for this long....i really want to get them for her before she goes dark, Thanks guys

• Members

Hey guys. Sorry I wasn't around last night. I got a major stomach pain attack and was miserable in bed by 9:30 watching GH on TIVo and didn't get out til this morning. I have to leave to drive carpool now, but here is what the Scrubs fan who got the set tour told me. She said it was fine to repost to my Tracy peeps!

No, I was on a Scrub set tour the day before the people who posted those pics. We were there the day of the Anniversary Cake

We won the tour at FCW last summer at the Scrub event.

We didn't post recaps or pictures because Kimberly and Jason specifically asked us not to because Jill Phelps was angry about the tours and what was getting out online because of the set tours

It made me laugh because the days after we went there were 2 Canvas tours who spilled so much and then that Josh Duhon tour person spilled a bunch too. Kimberly and Jason were so heartfelt asking us to stay quiet so we did and didn't want to get them into trouble.

Jane was great and so funny between takes. She was knitting while sitting in the courtroom between takes and during blocking. She seemed close to John and Leslie. It was such a funny crowd between Jane, John, Nancy and Carolyn.

At one point, Tyler had that long monologue about dead Emily and Monica and it ends and is all quiet and the camera is off and Jane yelled, "What about AJ? Doesn'y anyone care about AJ?"

It was so funny and everyone started rolling in laughter on the set.

We mostly only saw Scrubs because we were with them but I was thrilled to see the Q's.

• Members

LAINEY.

HAS.

CABLE AND INTERNET (AND DVR -- SO I'LL FINALLY BE ABLE TO RECORD THINGS AGAIN. THANK GOD!)!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M BACK! MISS ME?

Off to work.. will be on much later. Pray for Tracy today.

Hooked, I FLOVE your JE tidbits. Hilarious!!!

Ms. Q, Can you post the link to your most recent video again? I want to watch it. I have been computer deprived!!!

ta ta,

LB