The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I know that was total cheese Halee

I think the reason bobbie was on today randomly was that tomorrow maybe luke runs into her at the hospital and finds out frm her that she drove Monica home the night of the HnR...only bobbie woudl knw that she was in her scrubs and changed out of her clothes...guess the clothes have alcohol on them that match what was in her car or somethng and her flask....remember Tracy said something about hoping the alcohol in her car matched her drink of choice vodka.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I had to bump this thread. I can't believe it was down to 7th on the love/hate thingy.

Oh, I hope it's good today... and Nex, I hope you're fast. The kids and I have a concert downtown at noon. I will try to make it home in time. (It's a Toronto Symphony concert for homeschoolers. It's only one hour, but subway and all...)

Well said, TL. They shouldn't even attempt to expect reaction in 2008 to rival that of the template supercouple from 1981. It's illogical. It's more accurate to see the LnL fans who love LuNacy.

Edited by remos

• Members

ICAM halee that Larry never would have done that to Tracy, at least, not without a very good reason, like maybe he was forced to do it also. I like your ideas about him, Luke and Spinelli with a PI office. I think Luke and Larry could be the NEW LnL (friendship-wise, LOL). :D Sorry, I couldn't resist. So many couples these days are the "new" LnL :rolleyes: why not Luke and Larry, too? I actually think the two of them would be hilarious together. Throw in Alex Masters from The City, ANOTHER of Tracy's men, former FBI if I remember right. Oh, and Coleman thrown in too. That would rock. HEE. I'm not sure Tracy would WANT to be boss, but I can definitely see her hanging around there to put in her two cents, and probably get involved in some cases in a roundabout way.

Question: for those who knew Larry, what would Spinelli call him? The Pseudo-LordShip?

ETA I just realized, all but Spinelli would be current or former husbands/lovers of Tracy's. So, instead of Charlie's Angels, they would be Tracy's....what? I can't think of a catchy name.

and YAY! Tracy IS supposed to be on today, right?

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

Okay, I arrived home late. Scene four was starting, so there was more earlier in the show...

4) Tracy and Luek are in a hospital room. A very pretty younger woman is there with Luke, and Tracy kicks her out. She comments on the large box of heart shaped chocolates laced with burbon that Luke is using to seduce her with. Luke says she has it all wrong. She says she should have known he was up to no good, first by being back in the hospital and second my lying to her (I don't have the context so the jist was lost on me). Tracy is yelling at him and Luke says she's going to be very sorry when she discovers how wrong she is. Tracy takes the top of the IV pole and slams it down at Luke, with an angry/evil/satisfied look on her face.

5) Turns out she hit Luke on the knee. He's begging for a doctor and Tracy says he'd better talk first. Luke explains that was Ramona, a member of the night custodial staff. She goes through the cast aways for linens etc. for her church's homeless shelter. She found the stuff that he wants to give Tracy. Romona returns with the bag, and Tracy kicks her out the door again - this time with the large box of chocolates. Tracy asks what that is and Luke tells her to look. When Tracy opens the bag she says she recognizes the clothing.

6) Luke is focuing on his injured knee while Tracy is focused on the bag of clothing. Monica says she remembers it, and comments on who can wear that shade of brown all day long. She says she was telling Monica her hospital priveledges were suspended that day. Luke says to keep digging, there is something more. Tracy pulls out the flask and she's excited. Luke looks up at her expectantly "did I do good?". Tracy says he did okay. Luke asks if they can see a doctor now, and Tracy says as soon as they get him to County. He's appaled, saying the do organ harvesting etc. at County, why can't he see something at GH, Monica even. Tracy says she would never sacrifice him to Monica and she reminds him they don't have insurance. Calls him sweetheart about three times, and wheels him out of the room. (JE almost loses it as she's pushing TG out of the hospital room. He's really hamming it up and she's telling him to be carefully he doesn't run into anything else.)

Nothing in previews.

No DiLex

Okay, I checked the livethread on SOC and this is the beginning that I missed....

1) Luke In Hospital Roomin Hospital Attire, Hiding Behind Door Tracy Comes Up Finding Him, He Gives Excuse Of Being There Because Of Some Fish Chili He Ate And Had To Check Himself In She Says "save It, You're Up To Something....

2) Back To Luke & Tracy He Is Asking Her If That Is Anyway For A Board Member To Be Treating Weak Suffering Patient. She Tells Him To Can It And Asks Again Why He Is In The Hospital Taking Up A Hospital Bed. He Asks If She Was Always This Suspicious When They Were Happily Married, She Says They Were Never Happily Married,,he, Of Course Begs To Differ. He Remembers Many, Many Nights When Their Nuptial Numbers Were High---eww. She Says It Was Just Sex--yeah Right. He Finds A Surgical Glove Attached To Her Coat (static) (tracy Almost Laughed) And Asks Her If She Is Still Sleeping In Supply Closet. She Says She Tried To Sneak Back Into The House But Alice Was On Guard Dog Duty. He Reminds Her She Has A Bed At Kelly's But She Says The Bed Is Too Small To Divide Down The Middle--

3) Luke Suprises Tracy With Valentine Candy--she Laughs Out Loud (I'm not sure if this was one scene or part of the previous one, it wasn't clear).

Edited by remos

• Members

I don't know what anyone else is going to think of today's show... but I thought it was hysterical!!! Oh yeah, and I guess this is how him takes him down by the legs, right? She nearly shattered his kneecap... a girl after my own heart! Well, not really, but family definately so I feel the same way anyway. Loved it, the bourbon laced chocolates, the massive choc. box he tried to say was to buy back Tracy's love, the short little hooch who came in (as it turns out was legit and wasn't really "helping" Luke out with things like Tracy thought) that Tracy had to drag out of the room. Loved that she was this close to taking him back, though she did do the whole "it depends" schpiel... good girl... and instead beat the crap out of the guy. Just thought it was a regular laugh riot today.

Ok, talk to you all later

• Members

What nobody has posted since me...OY!!! Where is the Tracy love people??? :)

Okay, so I heard Tracy and Luke were on today and it was sort of confusing, but cute and he did apologize...and she hit him hard in the knee...haven't watched yet....

Have way too many more places to drive people before I can. Breakroom tonight to discuss....looks like she got another haircut trim--so much for growing it out---waah!

• Members

she looks great

he did apologize

unfortunately it was lost amoung the scam he was running on Romona

whoever said the spoiler sounded like a cat bringing a mouse to it's owner was dead on... that's exactly what Luke seemed to Tracy

CraziGirl has 1-4 up, Lainey

• Members

Just watched.

She got a haircut... WTH... I was getting used to the old one, and then I see today and go :huh::o<_< .

The box jacket?! AGAIN?! Next time that she sneaks into the mansion, she ought to get more clothes...

So, I thought her name being Ramona was made up at first. And I realized GH was serious.

I don't like Tracy sleeping in the supply closet. She's above that. And seems like Jax is back in town. I'm sure he'd let her stay at the hotel.

I loved what Luke had to say to her (his apology); and I loved that he reinforced that it was true.

Some of the scenes were a bit OTT but still a good LuNacy episode. Lots of screentime for our couple today! :D