The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

ok, so here is my question... with little backstory to lead into it: I went over to the serial drama sight to see what was said about TQ that was posted here and I was reading down and it came to the "how stupid is patrick drake for not realizing he's the baby daddy" line (paraphrased a bit). It said he knew they had sex a few weeks before and that the condom broke and yata yata yata- he should have figured it out. Here is my question? Why is he not being tested for HIV now? He had vurtually unprotected sex with an HIV pos person, hello? I know that the SOAP answer would be b/c he already had that story when he was stabbed by the infected needle, but come on, once of these times he's gonna get it and we're gonna have another aids patient in the mix. I know that it's not a big story right now but I think they owe it to the viewers to be responcible about anything like this.

Ok, my rant is done... this is what happens when we get no Tracy!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

knh--he said something like he did get tested and he was okay on the show. But I thought you had to be retested in six months and there he is schtuppin Leyla (sorry yiddush word) a few days later.

Ms Q--I know I posted at the same time as Remos..

Here is one more just dropped at SD in a long list of spoilers...like the sound of this...

anyone around to chat quickly? It is 5:08? I have art tonight so won't be home til after 9 my time...

breakroom?

• Members

I would do the BR real quick but I am getting out of here today....and then I have my other job tonight, I might check back in after 10pm.

Staci my Corolla is kind of a maroon color (tell me that's your color....TWINKIES ! I think I saw you driving on the interstate yesterday. J/K :)

My dream car is a candy apple red 1967 Mustang convertible. Some day, maybe....

hooked I know Austin's a fun place, I am kinda excited, but I won't be there on the weekends, and I may need an extra push to want to go out and do something once the workday is done. I have heard some people there are putting in 12 hr (nothing new for me) to 16 hr days (yikes!).

I so need a new line of work.....

I actually am looking forward to it, it'll be a fun change and I do like change, even temporary ones....

*crosses fingers for good Lacy/Tracy stuff this week*

• Members

ILTQ, you're not gonna believe this, but I think I have the same exact kind of car as you, color and all! :lol:

I say my car is red, but it's not red like this kind of red:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...0px-red.svg.png

It's maroon, like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...-Maroon.svg.png

• Members

just wanted to say hi to everyone, finally got appoved I am so glad I'm apart of the board and especially this thead. thanks Ms Q for your help. hope to talk to all of you tracy lovers soon. oh and I started a new petition to keep our LuNacy alive on an actual petition site at the advice of tracyluv. I know some of you aready signed the one on the ficathon, but if you wouldn't mind signing this too it would help and anyone who would like to sign please do so!!! here's the link http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/lunacy-love-petition :)

Edited by dorianfan

• Members

Hey dorianfan! So glad you made it over....you should come chat with us some time. our breakroom/chatroom link is:

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Sometime we forget to post the link when we say we are going in there. Some of us are usually in there most nights.

This was just dropped on SD...more for the week of the 18th from someone called I'm just sayin!

• Members

Welcome Dorianfan!

I just wanted to say this spoiler reminds me of when a cat comes in from outside proudly offering it's owner a dead mouse.

That's all!

Happy Monday Night All!

Back to work for me...

Edited by halee