• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Errol featured this topic
  • Members

I voted. I'm sure the ones I didn't want to win will win.

Please register in order to view this content

I was looking for the May thread and realized it was moved.

That was fast!

• Members

Not much happened today.

Melinda was a total dick though, and even though I don’t like Rafe, I hope he finds a way to double cross her once he gets the book. 

And I was definitely all for Roman banning Leo from the Pub. I hope that sticks lol 

And is this is it for Sloan? Or is she gonna pop again in the next few episodes? All the scenes with and Eric/Nicole/EJ continue to be good. I did feel that the momentum from last week seemed to drop off a little today but I still enjoyed those scenes. 

Just as long as Leo doesn’t win anything good

• Members

Agreed.  Even if JS is unavailable again I think they should recast Sloan to cause more chaos (they can use Tate's fiancée).  Sloan's ending was pretty anti-climatic today.

What's weird is that Nicole called Rafe (and appeared to actually speak with him?) and he just continued on with his conversation with Melinda.  

• Members
Posted (edited)

That's a surprise.  Usually we hear about departures pretty far in advance.

Please register in order to view this content

But, life with a billionaire sunglasses heir seems pretty sweet in comparison to filming eight episodes a week.

Edited by j swift

• Members

I think the show would be wise to recast in the future.  Sloan still has story left and the show has access to JS's practical twin with Tate's fiancée, who did a very good job.

I was wondering if Nicole just left a message, but it seemed like she was talking to him.  At least you could have shown Rafe looking at his phone and send it to voicemail.  Instead, he lost the biggest criminal in the baby switch and is going after Trask, who was just a small cog in the wheel of everything.  

Rafe's actions today alone prove how awful he is as Commissioner.  He shouldn't be allowed to be a cop at all lol.