• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

He suffers from too many cops in the same age range (I know he is a FED). I would rather have any investigation happening by a man on this show as it stands right now being a story for Dante. You know, the good actor with ties to the current canvas! I hate this show sometimes, and thinking about the decade+ suffering through many characters that were pointless while they left people to just languish on their cast drives me nuts!

And I am not anti new character! But Franco and Finn and Peter August and Nathan etc were in one story after another and Dante is just there, being wasted. Nina and Willow and Sasha etc, yet Liz only has play if her current man is the focus. Blerg!

Edited by titan1978

• Members
Posted (edited)

Today

Jane Elliot was amazing. Hell the actress playing Violet was good. So were AS & JS

The like John/AH and I get why he believes Ann is Pikeman. She doesnt tell him anything

Yep Carly reacted with Sam the way I figured. Good reaction Sam

Speaking of Violet, I liked that Maxie picked up on how Violet seems like the parent to Finn and wondered what what was up?

What will Tracy do with the pics she took at Finn's????

Edited by John

• Members

I saw some people speculating she would force him to go to rehab.

I watched some of the Tracy scenes today - I can't stop marveling at how such an easy foil/prop for so many years has become arguably the heart of the show. Jane is just so wonderful and adds many layers to her work, allowing the softness of Tracy while not making her a pushover. 

She's really become a mix of Lila and Edward but not in the way soaps so often signpost and shoehorn ("you're just like _____"). I hope Korte and Valentini and whoever else knows how lucky they are to have Jane.

• Members

I love Sam. Today proves that Jason doesnt care about his kids at all. Jason & Drew are the same in that regard. Drew went to Prison for Carly which kept him away from Scout. How often does he see her. Guess they are Identical after all. 

Yes Tracy is the perfect combo of Edward & Lila. Jane plays it so well. 

• Members

I never before had a very well defined opinion about Sam. So I liked her okay. I didn't have a problem with her. One thing, though, I thought Sam was smart. Now I have reason to question that! I'm not typically fond of stupid characters. And, to me, now, Sam has revealed herself to be just that, stupid. 

If you break it down, Sam first of all has a problem with Danny. So, she should take it up with him. She thinks he should never see his father again, as long as danger surrounds him. Danny thinks that is totally unreasonable & wants to have an active relationship with his father. Stalemate. So next, or #2 she should take her problem to Jason. She has. He sides with Danny. Stalemate again. So, then, #3 she turns to Carly. WAIT. What? Why? So you see what I mean? 

• Members

It’s remarkable what a vibrant presence Tracy is these days. It also doesn’t feel forced or inauthentic. Even if I don’t give one f.uck about Finn, it was great to see Tracy act with so much agency and insert her way into that situation. I do miss some of Tracy’s deviousness and her dark humour, but for someone who was always treated as the black sheep of her family and then lost in Luke-land for so many years, she has a totally new vitality as a character and is single-handedly keeping the Quartermaine presence alive on this show. 

I know you made the comparison between Tracy and Laura a while back and what spare part Laura often feels like these days while Tracy doesn’t. It’s true, at least the show can get one veteran female character right, for however long that last…

They are indeed lucky to have Jane, and I hope she continues on for as long as she possibly can.