Y&R May 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Indeed I was glad to see Lily get nasty with Heather as well hopefully we’ll see some more of this. Haha Lily snatching Billy away from whatever it is he has with Chelsea would be doing him a huge favor to avoid falling into the dark void of nothingness that is Chelsea.

It seems to me the show is starting to revisit some pairings that actually worked. First we got Adam and Sally back together, then we’ve had MM Kyle and AL Summer sharing a lot of scenes lately, and now Billy and Lily again. Maybe Nate & Audra can be next? 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Fingers crossed!!! re: Lil vs Heather.

Yeah I am curious to see how Kyle and Summer will be post-kidnapping. Because they were sparking as upset parents. 

Nate and Audra...a matter of time...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Have not watched steadily for years, check in even less than I do on B&B - but The show on Friday was throwback spectacular. And I saw a bit the other day of Ashley looking as if multiple personalities? I was interested - bring it. I’m watching again more often. Haven’t seen the sentiments on the board in a long time.  But this was interesting stuff.  And even actually believed Eric B/Victor’s line to Jack “stay away from my wife”.  This depiction of addiction is a respectable swing at it, I’m a recovering alcoholic, which is forever.  They’ve done a good job of this over the years. Much better than B&Bs sometimes alcoholics. 

• Members

5-1

OMG! The therapist is real??? I continue to just let that be around in my head. It would have been more interesting if Ashley had just made him up to get the Abbotts off her scent. That said...always happy to see CC. And I liked his intro with Traci. Speaking of Traci...Traci vs Diane...I can be for that. BM continues to be good in this storyline...along with ED and her new persona. Sad to see the other one getting control. But it was a well done scene.

I liked the Devon/Nate scene today. One thing I continue to love and like to see with the writers is ALWAYS having the tension between them there and beneath the surface, waiting for good moments to boil to the surface. And the scene this did did that. Cuz I was sitting there like Nate going...here goes Devon again. RME. Happy Nate checked him by reminding him that his way of doing things again was part (only part) of the reason they had a (very good) rivalry. And happy to see that Devon did not (okay a little bit) take it personally since he DID ask. #growth 

I'm sorry. I giggle every time that I see Victor and the cage. And I don't feel sorry for Jordan at all. Happy to see Claire found. Also happy to get that B&B reference between Michael and Lauren.

Awwww....poor Nikki. MTS be selling it though. 

• Members

Today’s 5/6 episode featured a cameo by Sharon to remind us that yes she still is on the show; that said the two scenes consisted of Phyllis and Sharon awkwardly giggling and making goofy faces at each other. Just totally bizarre!

No wonder there’s speculation of some BTS drama with Sharon Case at the moment based off on that strange moment alone.

Glad you enjoyed it as well, the first 3 days of May last week ended on a high point. 

The weird Sharon scenes aside, Monday’s episode does at least have a nice emotional fallout scenes between Jack and Diane and Kyle and Summer.