DAYS: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members
Posted (edited)

It would be very silly if Everett turns out to be Ben and Jordan's brother.  And I don't know why Clyde wouldn't have recognized him during their visit in the prison, but it looks like that is where this is headed.  Especially because everyone in Salem is someone's long-lost child, unless they were born on screen. (Tripp, Stefan, Chad, John, etc...)

While I agree that historically Stephanie hasn't been cast as Horton-adjacent, she spent Thanksgiving with them, and she's close to the kids, so I will give that a pass.

I was distracted that Chad brought a thermos of coffee to the graveside.  Did Abby and Chad share something special about coffee?  Was it just that the props department didn't want to make a fake Starbucks cup?  It just seemed large and out of place.  At least make it a fake Stanley mug.

Why do Chanel and Johnny need to do it in the storeroom when they are staying at the hotel five feet away?  And now they're going on another honeymoon.  Also, a bit of heavy-handed foreshadowing that they mentioned the cabin being secluded.  Could a certain drug smuggling murderer escapee be nearby?

Edited by j swift

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't claim to be an expert on this and don't check everyday, but usually when I do Days is in the top 10.  On the lower end, but still there.  I have no idea what Peacock wants Days to hit as far as numbers, but it seems to be in the mix of top ten shows.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Nothing happened on today's episode.

Chanel and Johnny are boring as hell.

Isn't it enough having Tripp and Wendy with that title too?

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Are we sure Johnny is actually the child of Samantha Brady and EJ DiMera? I didn’t think it’d be possible for one of their offspring to be this bland and pointless. Honestly Allie was the more interesting twin and she’s a Horton.

• Members

I like Julie's relationship with both of them, but I still find it strange Stephanie doesn't go to events like Jude's christening and seems so removed from the Brady side of her family.  Chad walks a very good line of interacting with both his Horton side of the family and his Dimera side.