Y&R: April 2024 Spoilers

• Members

From Soap Opera News.net and Zap2it

The Young and the Restless Spoilers Monday, April 1, 2024 – Episode #12838

Victor uncovers a clue about Jordan’s whereabouts, Jack and Diane discuss her future at Jabot, Adam challenges Victoria, and Ashley has a rude awakening.

Y&R Spoilers Tuesday, April 2, 2024 – Episode #12839

Daniel and Heather struggle with their new normal, Victoria and Cole give Claire a history lesson, and Phyllis shares a surprising encounter with Billy. 

Y&R Spoilers Wednesday, April 3, 2024 – Episode #12840

Ashley makes a confession to Traci, Tucker proves himself to Audra, and Nikki discovers she has a secret admirer.

Y&R Spoilers Thursday, April 4, 2024 – Episode #12841

Lily and Devon disagree about Billy’s role at Chancellor-Winters, Audra questions Tucker’s motives, and Nikki gives into temptation.

The Young and the Restless Spoilers Friday, April 5, 2024 – Episode #12842

Nick reconnects with Lily, Billy makes a promise to Chelsea, and Sally points Adam in the right direction.

Nick and Lily…..?

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, there was that March 2, 2016 US (March 1, 2016 Canada)
fantasy episode... Victor imagines what his family would be without him.
Nick is rich and married to charity maven Lily, who wants his money.

Here's a copy of that scene:

• Members
Posted (edited)

So the B&B/Y&R combined spoiler thread for March 2024 was 14 pages.

I understand the need to separate the threads to make one for each show, starting in April.

Interestingly, in April, there's a crossover.  It happens on B&B, so I'll just link to that thread.
The B&B preview video for week of April 1st shows preparations for Sheila's memorial service -- and Lauren Fenmore and Eric Forrester toasting to Sheila's demise.
The clip is in the opening of the B&B April spoiler thread
https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/66441-bb-april-2024-spoilers/

Edit to add:
Lauren Fenmore on B&B Thurs. April 4 and Fri. April 5

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I remember that lol wasn’t that that Victor’s (or Summer’s?) dream when he was imprisoned?

I also saw that blurb about Billy & Phyllis. I mean I was okay with JT and GT years back, but JT and MS together is always silly. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Bringing this over from the prior thread,
thanks to @Liberty City for finding this:

https://www.tvinsider.com/1128792/young-and-the-restless-ashley-abbott-dissociative-identity-disorder-alters/

Ashley will have an additional alter.  The family will try to stage an intervention. 

Actress Lisa Williams will appear as Eileen's double when Ashley's alters talk with each other - she's the same actress who appears on Days as Eileen&Stacy's double when Kristen speaks with her lookalikes.

Bringing the other characters — Ms. Abbott, Ash, and another one to be revealed soon — to life is second nature to her now. “They’re all vastly different from one another,” she explains. “If I walk by the TV, and I happen to be on, I absolutely know who it is just by the way she’s looking.”

The balancing act presents a high degree of difficulty, however. “It takes a lot of concentration,” Davidson admits. “It makes my head hurt because it’s Ashley and then sometimes mid-scene, I’m becoming the alter, so I’m starting off as one and ending up as another who’s talking to someone else in her head.”

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I'm against Nick/Lily. How many more love interests can Nick have? Currently Sharon, Chelsea, Phyllis and Sally have all been with him.

Having Lily stuck with Cane all those years means only Billy and Daniel are on her scoreboard.

I know there are issues with having all these vet characters and finding love interests but constantly swapping around is not working.

Nick should be backburnered for a while.If Faith and Noah were around he could play a parental role and be a part of (well written) business stories.

All the April spoilers are blah.

• Members

I wonder if someone wanted to try to recreate Kristen/Susan/etc. with Ashley and Eileen went along. 

This would be more powerful if the show hadn't killed off Dina (although I'm not sure if Marla Adams is still able to work).

I suppose anyone who was hooked on Y&R and SB in the '80s might have another string to draw Eden and Ashley together.

Nick and Lily...I know this happens all the time on soaps (and in real life) and it's not like they ever had major story together then, but all I can think is that when Josh Morrow was first brought on the show, Lily hadn't even been born. Josh Morrow may look very good for his age, but surely Nick has to grow up at some point.

• Members

Friday episode mentioned the anniversary of Victor and Nikki first wedding. With April 13 being a Saturday, the celebration episode would be April 15. 

In real time it's 40 years but given SORASing they can't really mention the number of years.