B&B: April 2024 Spoilers

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

^ I think those are screengrabs from the preview video..

Thanks for posting the video, very interesting!

1) B&B doing a "next week on B&B" video, they started this practice when they aired a preview for the last week of March; and now again they are previewing the first week of April. 
With that preview airing at the end of the last episode of the week prior week -- to show the upcoming week.  And later on, over the weekend, the same clip is released on the show's social media.
I wonder if they'll do this weekly?

That's what Y&R does, a weekly "next week on Y&R" preview video, airing at the end of the last episode of the prior week, and later on, over the weekend, the same clip is released on the show's social media.

2) Well well, Lauren at Sheila's memorial service!

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Bringing this over 

“The Bold and the Beautiful” has cast actor Clint Howard as a mysterious man who will reportedly play a pivotal role in revealing clues to an important mystery. The episodes will air on Friday, April 26 and Monday, April 29. His character’s name is Tom.

• Members

Steffy looks more and more sociopathic with every episode. Now she is yelling at her husband how DARE he wants to go to memorial for his BIRTH MOTHER... I mean... people mourn their children who are serial killers... It's human nature. You should respect a person's right to say GOODBYE and mourn the way the want. The fact that Steffy can't respect that... is a divorce material. And it's going to happen sooner or later. All of this is setting up Hope and Finn - it's absurdly predictable.

Also... all the hype and cheering Sheila's death makes is SO apparent she is not dead. In Bold, whenever someone says that something will happen or that it has happened, it's always the opposite. We all know that. But good to see Lauren... I am all for Sheila and Lauren to clash again, but... I also know Bradley will ruin it if he tries.

• Members

I'm just waiting for Finn to say..Why didn't anyone come to Sheila funeral?

Steffy: Probably because everyone was celebrating!

Please register in order to view this content

Can't believe they wasting time on a funeral for murderous human being. 

I'm sure Sheila will appear much alive in next week's episodes.

• Members
Posted (edited)

From Soap Opera News

Monday, April 1

Finn accuses Steffy of using Thomas and Hope’s breakup to create a Forrester vs. Logan feud. Zende and Luna find themselves in a surreal situation. Hope is surprised by Liam’s authentic concern and comfort.

Tuesday, April 2

Steffy flips when she learns of the memorial service Deacon is planning for Sheila. The Logan sisters attempt to dissuade Deacon from involving Finn and Hope in his plans. Liam and Hope share an endearing moment with Beth.

Wednesday, April 3

With Hope and Finn in attendance, Deacon gives an emotional farewell to Sheila Carter.

Thursday, April 4

Steffy and Liam are conflicted by Finn and Hope’s choice. Lauren Fenmore visits Eric, who reminisces about his time with Sheila. Finn gives an impassioned send off to his mother.

Friday, April 5

Eric and Lauren rejoice over Sheila’s passing. Hope and Finn bond over their shared connection. Unable to leave her, Deacon accompanies Sheila’s body to the crematorium.

Edited by Jeff

• Members

At this point I actually wish Sheila would pop up again on Y&R at least to tie up the loose ends…imagine Sheila and Lucy visiting in secret behind everyone’s backs?

But that’s too much drama to Thudley II to write

• Members

I’ll say it! Have Sheila hide out in GC, she can help Jordan conspire against the Newman’s….be more exciting then now. lol 

and sure let Lucy meet he and bond with her real maternal  grandmother….maybe Sheila can try to kill Phyllis while she’s at it.

• Members

'She shot us!' I wish Finn would reply: 'You shot her first!'

Finn is so in the dark about so many things. It's super odd. He didn't know about $B + Steffy - what a let down when he got over it in a minute. That was a miss opportunity.

Finn finding out about Steffy and other Forrester secrets could be incredibly interesting material. Finn has this image that the Forresters are such paragons of virtue and class. It doesn't mean Finn would reject or judge them, but seeing him process it, while at the same time realizing that like Sheila, he will always be an outsider.

I always got the impression that Sheila was still *dead* on Y&R. So Sheila's death by bear didn't register, but this did? Bizarre.

Eric so slimy celebrating Sheila's death. Sheila was helping Eric when Steffy shot her. Ugh, this show is so frustrating.