Y&R: April 2024 Spoilers

• Members
Posted (edited)

Bringing this over from the prior thread. Thanks again to @dragonflies for finding it:

https://www.tvinsider.com/1126377/christel-khalil-return-young-and-the-restless-lily-winters/

Most of this March 12th article is about Lily returning and learning that Heather and Daniel are together, which has since aired.

Re-posting here in the April thread because of what Christel Khalil says at the end:
“I am excited to start a new storyline with Lily,” she teases. “She’s taking charge. I think people are going to see a different side of Lily. There’s going to be a lot of drama for sure, but it’s going to be fun to see something that people haven’t really seen before when it comes to Lily and how she deals with things.”

Edited by janea4old

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Posted (edited)

Week 1: Jealous Lily schemes against Nick and Sally Sharon whoever.

Week 2: Lily burns down Sharon's house, forcing Sharon to move into Crimson Lights full time.

Week 3: Lily is diagnosed with toxic paint madness from huffing bad fumes in her newly-painted home (offscreen). The house is fumigated, Lily is cured and all is forgiven (offscreen). JG takes a 30 minute power nap.

Edited by Vee

• Members
Posted (edited)

Well considering that Nick and Victoria seem to have been frozen in time as late 30's maybe they can get away with it.

And we sort of expected to believe that just about everyone is vaguely aged somewhere b/w 30 and 45

Victoria, Nick, Phyliis, Chelsea, Billy, Nate, Adam, Sharon, Sally, Abby,Devon etc

Ashley, Traci and Tucker maybe early 50's. Jack, Nikki late 50's early 60's and Victor early 70's?

They got rid of SORASED kids to keep them young- Noah, Faith, Reed ,Mattie,Charlie.

Edited by Paul Raven

• Members

Oh VERY, VERY good for his age.

But that said...Nick and Lily??? Uh...

But then again, I'm not sure who I would place Lily with. But I thought her and Adam had great adversarial chemistry. But again, would I want her tied to Adam and/or Nick again in a triangle. Yeeeah nope.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Shall we make a bet how long it will be until Aunt Jordan goes to a surgeon who carves the word "killer" on her forehead?

I find myself debating how long is too long for this story.  It is so farfetched, and yet somehow also reminiscent of stories from the past.  For me, if it wasn't co-occurring with Ashley's DID story, I might find it more of just a silly lark.  But, both tales at once feels like too much.  Much like I don't need two dream episodes in one month.

Edited by j swift