GH: Actress Robyn Bernard has passed

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

Wow RIP, and my heart goes out to Crystal as well. I don’t know what Crystal has been up to either.

Here’s Robyn as one of the special guest stars in an episode of Win, Lose, or Draw! In 1989:

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

I was so surprised when I learned she and Crystal were sisters, but I shouldn't have been, as they are very similar. I haven't seen Crystal in anything in years. I hope she's doing well.

Terry seems to be one of those characters who was forgotten almost immediately after leaving, which is a shame. I don't even know if she was ever mentioned again.

I remember hearing about how terrible the Laurelton story was - this was, back around the late '90s (more innocent times for GH I suppose), considered one of the show's all-time worst, beyond Lucy's introduction. 

In spite of this, Bernard did stay around for a good while, which I attribute to how likeable and spirited she seemed to be in what I've seen of her run. 

After Jackie Zeman passed away, I was hoping they might bring back or at least mention Terry Brock, as she was there through some of the most formative years of what Bobbie became - she was even part of the ceremony when Bobbie married Tony. I wasn't expecting to be reading this about Robyn not even a year later.

I also had no idea she was in Diva or Betty Blue.

• Members

That's a shock! When General Hospital aired here for a while in the early 1990s with episodes from around 1986-1989 Terry was a major presence. Apart from that I think I've only seen her in an episode of MacGyver or Renegade or something similar. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

I was hoping for the same. Who knows the last time Terry or those other adopted kids were even mentioned? And no, I had no idea she was in Jean-Jacques Beineix's films and I love Diva.

Edited by Vee