BREAKING NEWS: 'The Gates' Will Debut in January 2025

• Members

Passions made every actor on there look like a clown regardless of talent. Of course some people were just plain talentless. I still don't know where they found Rodney Van Johnson because he was another level of mess.

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I’m sorry to be nitpicky but if you want to refer to this show with Gates as opposed to TG, I don’t see the need to capitalize its name

Please register in order to view this content

(plus my money is on TG prevailing)

• Members

Jon Lindstrom (Kevin, General Hospital) just revealed he's known about The Gates "for a while," and had read the material. So it appears things were in-stone prior to Michele Val Jean's exit from The Bold and the Beautiful, and assured this project is GREENLIT!

• Members
Posted (edited)

I take it that Jon Lindstrom will have a starring role in The Gates? I like it. He's a wonderful actor.

Is she subtlely conveying that she is in fact going to have a part in this too? If so, The Gates is off to a great start already.

Edited by vanguard

• Members
Posted (edited)

I would go with GATES the way Days goes by DAYS in the soap press.  (Same with Twitter/X) 

Besides, in the tradition of CBS soaps, the "The" will be dropped to make it sound more hip. Right, Guiding Light?

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

It's possibly a working title to help build hype because announcing something with no title doesn't get as much attention. Most likely there are treatments and synopsis floating to spark interests amongst actors even if casting hasn't begun. Writing scripts is definitely important but casting is going to be of a high priority too because the leads have to be able to draw in viewers.