DAYS: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

I think you have overestimated how many viewers care about the Hortons. No one who started watching in the past 30 years is a hardcore Horton stan. We watched in the 90s and 2000s and we know Marlena’s family has earned its place at the centre of Days of our Lives.

Ooohhhh….your name tells me everything I need to know about you.

Nevermind! 

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Welcome to my world. The only way to handle this is to report it enough times or address it publicly so that the admin is inclined to do something permanent about it. I regret not reporting stuff more often over the years tbh. But whatever.

• Members

If she didn’t wanna do it, she wouldn’t do it.

She did four episodes of Beyond Salem and jumped at the chance to do it.

She also did five episodes of the main show in 2021.

I’m certain she’d be up for filming 1-3 episodes a month. Kristen, Susan, and her other characters don’t need to appear any more frequently than that. 

• Members

Except when they don't. The troll you're thinking of was J*nnysbro and his various alt accounts (some of which may still be active). We were told to just ignore them too, but that ultimately became impossible and finally action was forced. Ignore is a useful tool I employ often but it can't be the only tool available to a community in certain situations, and things have changed over the last 15 years since the wild west days of SoapZone or Mediadomain. Especially when stuff actively discourages posters from a small but very loyal posting base to stick around. I still believe in a community maintaining itself mostly holistically, but it has to be a two way street. If more oversight means people like me take more lumps too I have no problem with that. 

Edited by Vee

• Members

The show could bring back the entire New Zealand contingent - Will, Sonny, Allie & a SORASed Arianna. If they'd really write for them, I'd personally love to have them back. I'm just not sure the show should add without first subtracting. And, I'm afraid Ron wouldn't let go of the people on my cut list. Frankly, I'm not sure I get why Will can't write from anywhere. By rotating cast off & on the show created this monster where DAYS actors have other gigs & then the other gigs make them unavailable when they're needed. GH has people with other gigs but they seem to do a better job of working around schedules. Of course, I would want Allie to have a new girlfriend & for that to drive Chanel right out of her mind. 

• Members

I wonder how many of those subscribers are actual women 

Please register in order to view this content

And yeah, of course they won't go dick out here, but at least it would bring some promo to the show as I doubt a slight show of butt will get much social media traction these days. 

• Members

Welcome back, Tate! We’ve missed you.

I’m liking angry Tate. Let him be messy and angry but also still have that good, heroic side to him too. It makes sense considering who his parents are lol and that could also play into Brady and Theresa’s storylines somehow. That could be pretty good to see. I’m looking forward to when he and Holly finally have their reunion.

Jamie Martin Mann did really well today too and I hope that

Please register in order to view this content

The Everett/Bobby stuff seemed a little convoluted today, but it would make perfect sense if the show continues to take this route and make him the villain. Sort of like with Tate, he could also play into Stephanie’s and Jada/Rafe’s storylines. 

And, we finally got to see what Tripp and Wendy have been up to! I wonder how they’re gonna get out of this lol and I’m glad that the whole storyline is finally reaching its climax, especially now that Ava’s confessed everything. Hopefully, Clyde dies at the end of it. 

I thought she did a pretty good job too, but I wonder if she would be willing to come back, especially if her exit had something to do with Fired Guy. 

Plus, Ron totally had it in for Allie.