GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Exactly!!! When GH & Rena discovered they loved working together she & Frank mutually agreed upon an open-ended arrangement. It may be that she'd rather not be tied to a contract. And, the way they use her, they don't need one. So both sides are content. Although I would've said GH rather than ABC, or Disney. I'm not too sure how engaged either ABC or Disney is with their one soap. I suspect that as long as it continues to do about the same they will just be passive towards it. I do know that Disney borrowed classic wedding wardrobe for an event & when they came back Lucy's red hat was missing. Now you know that hat is in some Disney employee's house!!!

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• Members

Kraze!

I do like that GH picking up the pace with this relationship and with other storylines, unlike what they used to do #Sprina 

Please register in order to view this content

Makes you wonder if Mulcahey/Korte have started to influence the scripts already

• Members

I do suspect they have tweaked some scenes, as we've discussed. But there's nothing that has straight-up jumped out at me so far in the way it did when Guza ghostwrote upon his returns, or when Malone and Griffith began ghostwriting at OLTL in January '03.

Edited by Vee